Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming PS3 vs Xbox 360 console world war

Deleted member 126

Deleted member 126

cockroach
-
Anyone else remember the console war? I was a huge PS3 fan. I lost some friends arguing over which console was better. I would even start arguments with random people if I heard them disgracing the PS3. I remember spending hours arguing with people in the YouTube comment section. Good memories. Do you remember the console war? What side were you on?

XB360 >>>> PS3
PS4 >>>>>> XB1

PS2 mogs them all though tbh.

Trey 4 Life, sucks when elpresador changed sides late in the game :feelsbadman:

Xbox 360 games ran higher resolutions and slightly better frame rates but Xbox charged an online fee to play online while PS3 didn't so I chose the Trey. I don't own a PS4 but i still to this day own 2 Treys, going to try modding the phat one i have custom firmware when i'm not lazy.

I prefer the original console war: Megadrive/Genesis vs SNES
The SNES mogged the MD into oblivion tbh

Last edited:
Yes. I remember how betrayed I felt when I first watched that clip of him trading in his PS3. TREY 4 LI4E

Going through videos of the Trey 4 life days and I remember this guy but he seems to have disappeared, only few vids from other people around. I hated how cocky he was, he reminded me of Major Nelson.

Going through videos of the Trey 4 life days and I remember this guy but he seems to have disappeared, only few vids from other people around. I hated how cocky he was, he reminded me of Major Nelson.

I remember another guy I was friends with. His name was dialgamarine or something like that he had a YouTube channel with the best anti-xbox videos.

I remember another guy I was friends with. His name was dialgamarine or something like that he had a YouTube channel with the best anti-xbox videos.

Its closest i'll ever get to being in a real gang

Halo? More like GAYLO!

:lul: there was so much videos before, so many accounts got deleted or something on youtube about this great war

I remember the red ring and the xbox fanboys would make so many excuses about how it wasn't so bad and the return process was super simple and you get it back a week later lol

:lul: there was so much videos before, so many accounts got deleted or something on youtube about this great war

I remember the red ring and the xbox fanboys would make so many excuses about how it wasn't so bad and the return process was super simple and you get it back a week later lol
The xbox 360 is literally the most unreliable gaming console in history. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I remember doing the "penny trick" with my 360. It worked for ten minutes and then broke again. lmao

Last edited:
This was one of Elpresadors friends from his job who he'd convert to PS3.
Trey4life

Looks like Elpresadors youtube got deleted, he's now on this channel https://www.youtube.com/user/MACBROTHERHOOD

:worryfeels: Just had a thought, if there's multiple trey 4 life guys as incels :incel: maybe Trey did lose :feelsbadman: and xbox guys were chads :chad:

Last edited:
PS3 was more popular where I live.

PS3 was more popular where I live.
I remember everyone being obsessed with the 360 and Modern Warfare 2. I use to hate Call of Duty back then but now compared to all the gay shit we have nowadays like Overwatch and Fortnite I actually like Call of Duty.

I remember everyone being obsessed with the 360 and Modern Warfare 2. I use to hate Call of Duty back then but now compared to all the gay shit we have nowadays like Overwatch and Fortnite I actually like Call of Duty.
CoD is cucked aswell these days. At least the older installments still exist.

Everyone has they 360 back then. I had a choice between Wii and the 360 and got the 360 in hope I’d be like all the other kids.

Here I am now.

sony consoles mog the other consoles but pc mogs everything

Ah the great 7th generation console war. I happened to find myself in the trenches on Sony's side, dismantling the inferior system known as the Xbox360 with one argument at a time. Not only did the PS3 Blu-RayMog the sh*t out of the 360, Sony's flagship also set the standard for hard disk drives. Whereas the 360 was still stuck with inferior memory drives, to top it off they had the audacity to charge gamers to play online with their friends.

That was so not done, not even back then. Now we live in a society where the PC mogs every other console on the market. Perhaps that is a good thing. GAMERS RISE UP!

Ps2 moggs all
Ps2 moggs all

Ps3 had way better exclusive games I just don't see why anyone would prefer the 360