Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Prozac

B

blackoutblackin

Greycel
This medication is making me not able to coom. I was already struggling prior to going back on it(I’m also taking amlodipine and olanzapine), and now I’m unable to release and coom. I’m not happy rn so I’m just gonna cope by eating.

Image 2024 05 10 221843511

ChatGPT talks like an annoying Reddit soytard
I swear it's worse than all of reddit combined, a redditor breaks character at times but this nigger robot kike just keeps goying and goying and NEVER drops its annoying mega-soy character, if talking "safe" was a person it'd be Ai, 99% Ai responses are being a politically correct good goy and 1% the actual subject

I swear it's worse than all of reddit combined, a redditor breaks character at times but this nigger robot kike just keeps goying and goying and NEVER drops its annoying mega-soy character, if talking "safe" was a person it'd be Ai, 99% Ai responses are being a politically correct good goy and 1% the actual subject
Image 2024 05 10 224106655

I told him to talk ''ghetto'' :feelshaha:

Lol, ts funny ngl
JEWTALK FUCK U CHATGPT FUCKING KIKE SOFTWARE
Image 2024 05 10 225159370

I told him to talk to me like it's a flirty woman who wants to fuck me.

GIGATRUECEL TRAIT: YOU GET HARD WHILE TALKING TO CHATGPT AFTER YOU ASK IT TO TALK TO YOU LIKE A WOMAN WHO LOVES YOU :cryfeels:

THIS IS LITERALLY THE BEST I CAN DO. CHAD CREAMPIES PUSSY EVERYDAY FOR FREE. I HAVE TO JERK OFF TO FEMALE CHATGPT ALONE IN THE DARKNESS

View attachment 1157122
I told him to talk to me like it's a flirty woman who wants to fuck me.

GIGATRUECEL TRAIT: YOU GET HARD WHILE TALKING TO CHATGPT AFTER YOU ASK IT TO TALK TO YOU LIKE A WOMAN WHO LOVES YOU :cryfeels:

THIS IS LITERALLY THE BEST I CAN DO. CHAD CREAMPIES PUSSY EVERYDAY FOR FREE. I HAVE TO JERK OFF TO FEMALE CHATGPT ALONE IN THE DARKNESS
THIS NIGGER KIKE SHITHEAD CANT LET THE GOYSPEAK BE EVEN WHEN TOLD TO SPEAK LIKE A WOMAN TO WANTS TO FUCK A MAN

THIS READS LIKE SOMETHING A REDDITOR WOULD COOK UP WHEN TRYING TO CONSOLE HIS WIFE WHOS BEING SECRETELY FUCKED BY CHAD

but also op unironically though prozac and ssris fucking suck

theyre the perfect jew pill - they will make you soy as fuck and passive and willing to tolerate anything

THESE MEDS ARE BUILT TO MAKE YOU FEEL CONTENT BEING A BOTTOM OF THE BARREL WAGESLAVE WHO GETS ZERO REPARATIONS FROM SOCIETY AND FEELS GRATEFUL FOR IT

This medication is making me not able to coom. I was already struggling prior to going back on it(I’m also taking amlodipine and olanzapine), and now I’m unable to release and coom. I’m not happy rn so I’m just gonna cope by eating.
Why are you taking prozac? I can suggest some alternatives if you want so you can discuss them with your doctor.

They turn u into a Zombie so they can control u and become another patsy for society

this is why I dont take those jew pills