Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Proving my innocents against the Polish faggot

Adolf Hitler

Adolf Hitler

Master procrastinator
★★★★★
Screenshot 2023 11 21 162702

According to @Master the roastie admitted mentioning all the users listed was just to stir up drama which is exactly what @To koniec is doing. I have been unable to find this post if somebody can find her Reddit account and find that post that would be greatly appreciated.

My Discord accounts have been disabled sense before the Turkish guy was doxed

Proof
Screenshot 2023 11 21 163248

Screenshot 2023 11 21 163536

Proof of @To koniec harassing me and other users and drama stirring
Screenshot 2023 11 21 163820
Screenshot 2023 11 21 163859

Screenshot 2023 11 21 163943

Screenshot 2023 11 21 164028

As you can see him mass tagging all the users put on the list for no reason and with backless claims. Which odds are they are projection because he's the one who randomly brought this topic back up ln hopes of causing drama. Also notice how he tags @DarkStarDown @Chudpreet and @PacinoMan who weren't even mention on that list.

Proof the list was just random users
As you can see me and @IncelCream both replied to and interacted with each other on one of cemgari poglu's threads on November 5th which is the same day he was doxed so odds are me and all the users on that list were people she saw replied to his threads/interact with him. Not only that some of the users on the list wouldn't make sense for me to work with such as @Mentally lost cel and @IncelCream as we have had many negative interactions in the past.

some people on here seriously need to get a grip

stirring up this shit does nothing but piss people off and ruin the safe space for anyone involved with it!

but I standby the fact that genuine infiltrators need to fuck off, although pointless bickering won't do anything without any solid proof

ya i didn't give a fuck after i heard a toilet claimed something
we're all victims of blackpill kike torture so fighting is useless here

ya i didn't give a fuck after i heard a toilet claimed something
This

it's worse that people who weren't targets of the zog still come here to try and make our lives worse.

It's spiteful and they are attacking members here while a lot of the people on this forum are literally on life support

@To koniec thots?

Good defense; these accusations he has are baseless.

I hardly interacted with the kid who was doxxed, I was on a few servers with him & hardly even spoke to him. He wasn't even on my friend list.

I hardly interacted with the kid who was doxxed, I was on a few servers with him & hardly even spoke to him. He wasn't even on my friend list.
Exactly I only interacted with him a handful of times and never interacted with him outside of this forum. I didn't know shit about him so I don't know how I could have helped in doxing him.

Me ne frego about your innocence, mr fakecel

Me ne frego about your innocence, mr fakecel
Surprised you even know what "me ne frego" means, Mr.HomoEroticFiction writer; projecting your faggotry all over this site.

holy autisam batman!

I'm obviously okay to btfo the fakecels from that place.

But in that case, there's just not solid enough evidence to prove that all the users on that screenshot are fakecels and have collaborated with the enemy.

Let these bros alone tbh

Why is discord still not banned on this website again?