Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Proudweeb loves curries devoutly

coping_manlet

coping_manlet

Admiral
★★★★
IMG 1471

I’m pretty sure proudweeb has openly voiced his hate for niggers and kikes. But when I ask a curry to take a shower he hits me with a 10% warning.

I also never said I hate curries. Curries are chill, I just wish they would not stink like a rotting corpse

I see a double standard

Hating on curries is the lowest hanging fruit. We know we are shit. Tell us something new or shut the fuck up.

Proudweeb loves curries devoutly​

That's because he recently got a hot pajeeta gf who demanded that he crack down on curry hate on .is:

crnac mafija :feelsUnreal: no saar they are from neighboring village saar

Hating on curries is the lowest hanging fruit. We know we are shit. Tell us something new or shut the fuck up.
Brutal realization

Thank you @proudweeb saar

saar don mak fun of india sar we r numba one coutry sar we defet china sar

I’m not hating on curries. I’m pleading that you take a shower for once so I don’t have to gag on your stench from across the room

Other users have gotten warnings for posting stuff about race on ID as well.

View attachment 1117831

I’m pretty sure proudweeb has openly voiced his hate for niggers and kikes. But when I ask a curry to take a shower he hits me with a 10% warning.

I also never said I hate curries. Curries are chill, I just wish they would not stink like a rotting corpse

I see a double standard
hoes mad @proudweeb

Warning is cuz it was in inceldom discussion

Race discussions are allowed on the site (within reason) but they are considered off-topic for inceldom discussion. They belong in lounge or sewers

Other users have gotten warnings for posting stuff about race on ID as well.
Only when they talk about curries or East Asians. When people talk about niggers or kikes, (even on inceldom discussion thread) it’s never given warnings

Banned for offending the mods

Warning is cuz it was in inceldom discussion

Race discussions are allowed on the site (within reason) but they are considered off-topic for inceldom discussion. They belong in lounge or sewers
Isn't race a part of blackpill and smv, or are we ignoring it because of infighting?

View attachment 1117831

I see a double standard
Maybe he is a curry

Isn't race a part of blackpill and smv, or are we ignoring it because of infighting?
it's ok to discuss JBW and what not (related to inceldom), but if the entire thread is "i hate curries they smell like shit" then it's race bait

it's ok to discuss JBW and what not (related to inceldom), but if the entire thread is "i hate curries they smell like shit" then it's race bait
Alright