Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Proud to be Roman Catholic

A

AutisticBeast

31yo KHV
-
The day I went to my parish priests funeral made me proud to be a Roman Catholic. Mass was said by over 5 priests and they all marched down the aisle holding their crosses with the coffin behind them, I wanted to get down on my knees and chant to Corpus Christi and beg for my holy communion bread wafer.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=04OC2iqYa5g

Irish. Catholic. What else?

Why did protestants north European WASPs hate Irish catholics and consider them non whites? Especially when they migrated to US?

Why did protestants north European WASPs hate Irish catholics and consider them non whites? Especially when they migrated to US?
all white christians should stick together

I think it's because Puritans (protestants) were the first colonists to America. They, and others, fled Europe to avoid religious persecution by Catholic Kings, Queens and the Pope so don't like Catholics in general.

I don't know why they don't like Irish Catholics in particular. I never heard of that.

Christianity was only just saved from extinction by the Irish, according to Kenneth Clark's Civilisation series.

Catholicism states that Jesus, Jesus Christ and Christ are separate entities.

What do you say to that?

No one cares about precision of religious language anymore and that's why they become confused on reading the New Testament.

Good little goy, don't mention the real attackers of all religions. :feelsaww:
What are you suggesting?
Downloadfile

How do cope with the fact that your god forces us to live in this hellhole of earth and constantly suffer because of our looks and mental defects?

Catholicism was the start of whitewashing Christianity. It lost its middle eastern identity and authentic sources after it was introduced to the Romans :blackpill::feelsokman:

Catholic church in Austria and Germany is cucked beyond belief. Hope they just split up from the Vatican with a schism and end this sideshow.

I wanted to get down on my knees and beg for my butt wafer.
all white christians should stick together
That’s sum brainwashed cucked faggy sh*t. No wonder Jews pwn u.

C5E56CED 9DAA 4A8E 8958 C641BF31BBAB

Last edited:
>Christcuckinsanity

The Catholic Church is probably one of the least cucked branches of Christianity but it is still super cucked. Pretty much all Christian foids including Catholics have pre-marital sex with Chad. Foids need to be shamed if they do shit like that.