Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Proud and transphobic

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Banned
-
It does permanent, irreparable harm to a child's soul when they don't witness a tranny being viciously beaten publicly and driven back down into the darkness where they belong.

Trannies are perverts, and perversion can only be held back through corporal punishment and widespread, enthusiastic derision.

Children must be made to understand that these people are mutant freaks who want to destroy civilization and humanity.

Letting innocent young children witness a tranny in public who isn't being beaten soundly is infinite death for the entire universe.

29d5442603114e41644a47288438977ddc592daf.gifv

Attachments

• 1658428542051.jpeg
    1658428542051.jpeg
    4.5 KB · Views: 12
Trannies deserve to be kidnapped and stoned to death in a public park jfl:feelskek:(in Minecraft)

Degenerates twisted by drugs into a crude mockery of female phenotype.

I hate troons as much as the next black pilled gentleman, but the "think of the children!" argument kinda falls flat on my ears.

Listen, if you don't have children, and never will, then who the fuck cares. Why should I care about the future and wellbeing of other people's spawn? It's the same reason I don't give a fuck about global warming.

Also, why stop at troons? Let's bring back beating gays, and stoning adulterers, as well as putting women back where they belong: the kitchen.

I hate troons as much as the next black pilled gentleman, but the "think of the children!" argument kinda falls flat on my ears.

Listen, if you don't have children, and never will, then who the fuck cares. Why should I care about the future and wellbeing of other people's spawn? It's the same reason I don't give a fuck about global warming.

Also, why stop at troons? Let's bring back beating gays, and stoning adulterers, as well as putting women back where they belong: the kitchen.
based

The term transphobic has lost all meaning in today's age