Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Protests on Campus

eatmyshorts2002

eatmyshorts2002

Greycel
Thoughts on the recent protests on college campuses against the murderous Zionist state and it collaborators? I know most people at these rallies are foids who would never give sub5 guys like me the time of day but at the same time, I love Anarchy. So I support them

I could not care less about politics bruh, the only thing I care about are looks. Politics are a human construct...looks are all hardwired into our genetics. They are more important and will determine more than if you side with one group of trash over another in some country you've never set foot in

:foidSoy::soy:FREE FREE PALESTINE:soy::foidSoy:

:soy::soy: FROM THE RIVER TO THE SEA :soy::soy:

I could not care less about politics bruh, the only thing I care about are looks. Politics are a human construct...looks are all hardwired into our genetics. They are more important and will determine more than if you side with one group of trash over another in some country you've never set foot in
The only reason I'm interested is because well like I previously mentioned, I love Anarchy lol and not only that whether it's a Far left or Far right rally, I'm for anything that disrupts the social order of this normie world.

:foidSoy::soy:FREE FREE PALESTINE:soy::foidSoy:

:soy::soy: FROM THE RIVER TO THE SEA :soy::soy:
:yes: It's all a show. Both sides are controlled by the real masters of this world. The Jew!

Attachments

• aZSwHvp.png
    aZSwHvp.png
    858 KB · Views: 8
The Jews with power, I should specify. All of them are Zionists who hate the European race and wish to kill them, and enslave the rest,

The only reason I'm interested is because well like I previously mentioned, I love Anarchy lol and not only that whether it's a Far left or Far right rally, I'm for anything that disrupts the social order of this normie world.
Anarchy aside its kinda brutal to think about. women literally think and care more about randoms dying in some random faraway country than they do about you and me. Brutal

I don’t care if anyone figures out what uni I go to here in Melbourne from saying this. These niggers keep walking in front of me when I’m walking past to go to class. I deathstare the foid ones and ignore the fag males. It’s literally 90% foids who protest at this uni and a couple gay men. One of them has that whitish blonde hair models really only have. If you think you know what uni I’m talking about message me lmao I want to know if any other people at my uni are openly incels.

Just kill everyone, i don't care who falls, the only solution to humanity is extinction

Hamas are victims here, because of you-know-who kind of ppl + JewSA

But it's funny to see stuff like "lgbt queers for palestine" despite muslims being very anti-lgbt :feelskek:

I hope some NTs get their eyes gauged out by police iam here for it