Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Protestcels are wrecking weddings in my country

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
In my country, the police are hated. Well the protesters thought of so many things to hurt them without breaking the laws.

One of the most incel things they came up was to wreck the police weddings.

Bascially, many protesters, are notified of a police marriage, the location and the time and show up as uninvited guests, chanting shit or ruining it.

Some even proposed being a wedding destroyer, that is, armed with eggs and stuff to cause havoc, like smashing cakes.

78c6slu1mzk31

In my country there is problem,
And that problem is the jew.
They take everybody money,
They never give it back.

Based protestcels

btw why is police hated? and why do people go and policemaxx?

R u a hongkongcel @AsiaCel ?

Based protestcels

btw why is police hated? and why do people go and policemaxx?
rampant corruption, brutality and lying and selective justice

police here as a job require low education and have high pay, not to mention you are never wrong
R u a hongkongcel @AsiaCel ?
yup

I don't understand China protests.
I thought Asians were homogenous drone hivemind

not really. only the old generation are NPCs.

I hate pigs and I hate sex havers... These protests are just my kind of thing.

That's great. I'm too lazycel to actually do something, but all I can say is: go protestcels, I support you with my spirit.

Based tbh. Weddings are shit but It'd be fun to crash one of a person you hate

That's just 4chan racism influenced by homogeneous Japanese. Remember China was a land of warlords as recently as the 1920s. Though taken as a whole, "Western" civilization has a worse political history than China. The EU and NATO are the most united Europe has been since Charlemagne.

In my country there is problem,
And that problem is the jew.
They take everybody money,
They never give it back.

Prostatecels gtifh!

They look like the SJW snobs we have in West and Third World American countries. While their concerns are legit, the way they're acting is really bolshevik-anarchist like to which I cant sympathize. Overthrowing a political zeitgeist must be done in orderly fashion, without disrupting the State. Because disruption only benefits external enemies.

Although overthrowing the communist chinese apparatus seems like a colossal task.

But I do hope the best for chinese after all, the future, both in the short and long term, belongs to them.

Aye 4.4 billion people over dozens of counties and languages all think like a collective.

While their concerns are legit, the way they're acting is really bolshevik-anarchist like to which I cant sympathize. Overthrowing a political zeitgeist must be done in orderly fashion, without disrupting the State. Because disruption only benefits external enemies.

very based protestcels

In my country, the police are hated. Well the protesters thought of so many things to hurt them without breaking the laws.

One of the most incel things they came up was to wreck the police weddings.

Bascially, many protesters, are notified of a police marriage, the location and the time and show up as uninvited guests, chanting shit or ruining it.

Some even proposed being a wedding destroyer, that is, armed with eggs and stuff to cause havoc, like smashing cakes.

View attachment 147605
hong kong is based