Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Protect underage girls from creeps in their 20s - improved version

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Agecuckedimage

Old version.

AGECUCKED IMAGE IMPROVED

Improved version.

I wouldn't mind being called a creep by a group of loli's

Chads are real pedos

Child abusers are usually trusted adults who have placed themselves in a position where they have access to a vulnerable child. That's who you should be worried about, not the weird guy down the street who posts on the incel forums all day.

They always do all the "evil" in the world in an ugly guy

why do underage girls need protection? they're strong womyn! besides, using fists against words :feelsseriously:
yeah, a 21-year-old guy should get beaten up for buying a drink or being nice to an innocent 17-year-old who's had probably at least 10 sexual partners :feelsseriously: it makes sense in the twisted normie mind

What's really amusing is that most Western 'conservatives' are fully in support of this cucked, feminist, anti-male message.

What's really amusing is that most Western 'conservatives' are fully in support of this cucked, feminist, anti-male message.
Men, even incels, after a lifetime of rejection, abuse, gaslighting and ignoring at the hands of women, will go out of their ways and even risk their lives to prevent young m'lady from being importuned by sub5 incels while on her way to choke on young Chad's cock. Merrily sending such sub5s to jail or to their graves if possible.

This is why I'm not a misogynist anymore. I'm a misanthrope now.

Men, even incels, after a lifetime of rejection, abuse, gaslighting and ignoring at the hands of women, will go out of their ways and even risk their lives to prevent young m'lady from being importuned by sub5 incels while on her way to choke on young Chad's cock. Merrily sending such sub5s to jail or to their graves if possible.

This is why I'm not a misogynist anymore. I'm a misanthrope now.
I write harshly about women here, but tbf, I don't think highly of most males either. The matriarchal system could not survive, let alone flourish, were it not for the support or indifference from the masses of men.

I write harshly about women here, but tbf, I don't think highly of most males either. The matriarchal system could not survive, let alone flourish, were it not for the support or indifference from the masses of men.
Yup. The only difference between men and women is that very few men don't suck. The same can't be said for women, unfortunately.

Yup. The only difference between men and women is that very few men don't suck. The same can't be said for women, unfortunately.
I agree- men of honor and virtue are few and far between; women of honor and virtue are non-existent.