Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Prostitution is much more expensive today than it was in the past

The price of pussy has not just increased metaphorically since the advent of feminism, but also literally.

In Victorian England, the average monthly income of a common laborer was about 180d. The average price of a low-tier prostitute during the same time period was about 4d. This means that an unskilled laborer would only have spent about 25% of his monthly income if he had sex with 11 low-tier prostitutes in one month. Prostitution was fairly affordable for low-status males.

Compare that to modern England where the minimum wage is 1,453.3 € / month and the average price of a low-tier prostitute (who wouldn't allow you to do everything you want with her) is about 70€. In today's England, an unskilled laborer would have to spend more than 50% of his monthly income if he wants to have sex with 11 low-tier prostitutes per month.

Before the 1960s, sex workers did not really have much control over what their clients did to them. Prostitutes needed pimps to protect them from abusive clients because no one else would take them seriously if they complained. Today's prostitutes, on the other hand, tightly regulate what sex acts clients are allowed to perform on them. For example, many prostitutes refuse to have oral sex without a condom or charge a much higher amount of money for condomless sex. Even though prostitution is illegal in many Western countries, prostitutes who complain about rape or abusive clients are allowed to file police reports because there no longer is a stigma on female promiscuity.

Modern prostitutes extract large amounts of money from desperate, low-status men in exchange for often poor service. Like all other women, they take full advantage of the gynocentric system. Because they're in such high demand, they can afford not to treat their clients fairly or to provide poor service.
 
DominicanDancecel91

DominicanDancecel91

Billingual Incel completely invisible to women
-
Joined
Jul 31, 2020
Posts
643
Online
16d 3h 23m
FUCKITALLREEE said:
If you have the willpower and lowinhibit enough to go see a prostitute, you're a failed normie. Trucels can only understand this.
FUCKITALLREEE said:
If you have to go meet a prostitute and is cucked enough to pay to put your dick in a balloon to fuck a used fleshlight dripping with other man's cum, you are still bluepilled cuck and a failed normie that isn't blackpilled to the core.

Bro what are you talking about? I live in NYC and around 80% of men are INCELS. Ugly 2/10 Rosie O’Donnells get treated like Sommer Ray and even High-Tier normies have difficulty in getting women here. Women won't even look at you or acknowledge your existence if you're less than an 8/10 Chad.

You're acting like normies control their own destiny and can do erroneous "Redpilled" PUA B.S. to pick up women it don't work that way bud..they DO get treated slightly better than truecels but it's OVER for Normies as well, actually for all Sub8 men.
 
FUCKITALLREEE

FUCKITALLREEE

5'7 LDARing Neet Truecel
★★★★
Joined
Sep 30, 2019
Posts
4,882
Online
65d 15h 45m
DominicanDancecel91 said:
Bro what are you talking about? I live in NYC and around 80% of men are INCELS. Ugly 2/10 Rosie O’Donnells get treated like Sommer Ray and even High-Tier normies have difficulty in getting women here. Women won't even look at you or acknowledge your existence if you're less than an 8/10 Chad.

You're acting like normies control their own destiny and can do erroneous "Redpilled" PUA B.S. to pick up women it don't work that way bud..they DO get treated slightly better than truecels but it's OVER for Normies as well, actually for all Sub8 men.
NY sounds like hell tbh.
i think i was raging because i haven't slept well for 2-3 days, what i was saying is that escortmaxxing is only available for bluepilled normies, failed normies and incels, and as a truecel it is unavailable so only truecels know my pain, also that the act of paying to put your dick in a balloon, then to put it in a std filled axe wound is kind of cucked in itself.
 
Last edited:
To koniec

To koniec

Professional BBC larper
★★★★
Joined
Apr 14, 2020
Posts
3,828
Online
85d 17h 13m
Cucks and their simping in direction of foids maked foids to take courage to trade price of pussy.
Not if i myself would go for escorts. I would only have sex with foid who loves me ( which is physically, theoretically impossible ).
 
bPillLife

bPillLife

Greycel
Joined
Jul 31, 2020
Posts
50
Online
23h 23m
Incellectual said:
Fuck I hate how women are so over valued now its sickening.
DominicanDancecel91 said:
Bro what are you talking about? I live in NYC and around 80% of men are INCELS. Ugly 2/10 Rosie O’Donnells get treated like Sommer Ray and even High-Tier normies have difficulty in getting women here. Women won't even look at you or acknowledge your existence if you're less than an 8/10 Chad.

You're acting like normies control their own destiny and can do erroneous "Redpilled" PUA B.S. to pick up women it don't work that way bud..they DO get treated slightly better than truecels but it's OVER for Normies as well, actually for all Sub8 men.

Can't guys in NYC betabuxx? Pretty sure I've seen it on social media actually.
 
Last edited:
Solo Disident

Solo Disident

Senior Mentalcel
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 30, 2020
Posts
1,434
Online
8d 7h 22m
DeepSea said:
The price of pussy has not just increased metaphorically since the advent of feminism, but also literally.

In Victorian England, the average monthly income of a common laborer was about 180d. The average price of a low-tier prostitute during the same time period was about 4d. This means that an unskilled laborer would only have spent about 25% of his monthly income if he had sex with 11 low-tier prostitutes in one month. Prostitution was fairly affordable for low-status males.

Compare that to modern England where the minimum wage is 1,453.3 € / month and the average price of a low-tier prostitute (who wouldn't allow you to do everything you want with her) is about 70€. In today's England, an unskilled laborer would have to spend more than 50% of his monthly income if he wants to have sex with 11 low-tier prostitutes per month.

Before the 1960s, sex workers did not really have much control over what their clients did to them. Prostitutes needed pimps to protect them from abusive clients because no one else would take them seriously if they complained. Today's prostitutes, on the other hand, tightly regulate what sex acts clients are allowed to perform on them. For example, many prostitutes refuse to have oral sex without a condom or charge a much higher amount of money for condomless sex. Even though prostitution is illegal in many Western countries, prostitutes who complain about rape or abusive clients are allowed to file police reports because there no longer is a stigma on female promiscuity.

Modern prostitutes extract large amounts of money from desperate, low-status men in exchange for often poor service. Like all other women, they take full advantage of the gynocentric system. Because they're in such high demand, they can afford not to treat their clients fairly or to provide poor service.
I allready noticed that. As someone who has not used prostitution yet (cause it will be traumatic as I starve for aaaffection still), but maybe in my more elder years I will need to use. I se it as something utterly expensive, specially for low financiall status men like me. Is unsustainable. Also they seem to give everyday poorer and poorer services.
IT IS just rope material.
 
Lone-Star

Lone-Star

Some men just want to watch the world burn.
★★★★★
Joined
Jan 7, 2020
Posts
4,959
Online
39d 16h 7m
VirginAutistManlet said:
Sex workers are vile and are demonic, the devil has claimed their souls, do not let the devil claim yours.
 
Firefly

Firefly

Titles are for fags.
★★★★★
Joined
May 21, 2018
Posts
2,473
Online
20d 15h 3m
Yea, because cucks like you pay for it.
 
U

uniquename21

Greycel
Joined
Jul 21, 2021
Posts
6
Online
10h 4m
MaxZM98 said:
b-but prostitutes are victims! they are forced to sell their body!
No they are lazy and make easy money
 
Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks
★★★★★
Joined
Jan 6, 2018
Posts
30,646
Online
404d 18h 19m
MaxZM98 said:
b-but prostitutes are victims! they are forced to sell their body!
Jfl at low iq soy fags who act like they care about that to virtue signal to feminist landwhales.
 
Arthas93

Arthas93

All females are monsters.
Joined
Apr 16, 2018
Posts
4,025
Online
30d 8h 4m
Good evening, I hate women.
 
It all fell down

It all fell down

Banned
-
Joined
Aug 9, 2021
Posts
704
Online
13d 10h 32m
DeepSea said:
The price of pussy has not just increased metaphorically since the advent of feminism, but also literally.

In Victorian England, the average monthly income of a common laborer was about 180d. The average price of a low-tier prostitute during the same time period was about 4d. This means that an unskilled laborer would only have spent about 25% of his monthly income if he had sex with 11 low-tier prostitutes in one month. Prostitution was fairly affordable for low-status males.

Compare that to modern England where the minimum wage is 1,453.3 € / month and the average price of a low-tier prostitute (who wouldn't allow you to do everything you want with her) is about 70€. In today's England, an unskilled laborer would have to spend more than 50% of his monthly income if he wants to have sex with 11 low-tier prostitutes per month.

Before the 1960s, sex workers did not really have much control over what their clients did to them. Prostitutes needed pimps to protect them from abusive clients because no one else would take them seriously if they complained. Today's prostitutes, on the other hand, tightly regulate what sex acts clients are allowed to perform on them. For example, many prostitutes refuse to have oral sex without a condom or charge a much higher amount of money for condomless sex. Even though prostitution is illegal in many Western countries, prostitutes who complain about rape or abusive clients are allowed to file police reports because there no longer is a stigma on female promiscuity.

Modern prostitutes extract large amounts of money from desperate, low-status men in exchange for often poor service. Like all other women, they take full advantage of the gynocentric system. Because they're in such high demand, they can afford not to treat their clients fairly or to provide poor service.
I used to spend 10% of my wage when I used to work in factory. I used to spend that in 4-6 low tier escorts but I'm not from Europe but yes from South America. They are usually fat but white so they are a bit rare.

However things usually get worse for low tier escorts once they surpass their 30s. While such things don't happen to unskilled workers.
 
Sigma

Sigma

Proud Misogynist
★★
Joined
Mar 21, 2021
Posts
629
Online
11d 23m
The prices have skyrocketed while the SMV has plummeted. Nearly every prostitute I could find in all the cities of my state were overweight middle-aged stoners. Only 30 to 40 years ago, prostitutes were usually moderately attractive and affordable.
 
Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 28, 2020
Posts
11,117
Online
127d 11h 15m
FUCKITALLREEE said:
If you have the willpower and lowinhibit enough to go see a prostitute, you're a failed normie. Trucels can only understand this.
I sadly understand this.
 
GreaseCel

GreaseCel

The Bee’s Knees
★★★★★
Joined
May 19, 2019
Posts
5,855
Online
44d 17h 29m
Incellectual said:
Fuck I hate how women are so over valued now its sickening.
 
Deleted member 35561

Deleted member 35561

Dalepilled
-
Joined
Jul 16, 2021
Posts
389
Online
5d 21h 0m
It's either you cope or rope when you're an incel, just so fucking brutal.
 
cvh1991

cvh1991

Veteran
Joined
Dec 3, 2020
Posts
1,089
Online
5d 23m
FinnCel said:
Sub 8 men are born to suffer.
2020 is time of gynocentrism
This is the truth :feelsbadman:
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top