Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Prostitute

B

boyspeechless

Banned
-
i'm 22 living in London has anyone ever been to a prostitute here? i've been thinking about it for a while but keep leaving it as not sure it's really what i want. never had sex before so don't even know what i would do or how it works.

It's totally worth it to go at least once to feel what it's like, you are not losing anything as no women would ever truly love you at these point in life.

Don't overpay.

never had sex before so don't even know what i would do or how it works.
Nothing to say about London but I made a detailed thread about my first time prostitute experience

https://incels.is/threads/my-first-...mething-wish-it-was-less-of-a-fuck-up.364536/
Hope it helps
It's totally worth it to go at least once to feel what it's like, you are not losing anything as no women would ever truly love you at these point in life.
Seconding, try it at least once
Don't overpay.
Also this a little bit research on price range beforehand + don't bring too much money with you so that you won't overpay

thanks for your replies everyone