Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Prosenjit Poddar: Currycel who got rejected by white Oneitis and killed her in 1968

Deleted member 301

Deleted member 301

"The Pessimist Was Right All Along"
-

Images 2

Based Currycels.

Surprisingly interesting article tbh. Apparently this case is what lead to legalizing involuntary psychiatric hospitalization, which i have had the misfortune of experiencing along with others i am sure.

I also liked the part describing the culture shock of him transitioning from traditionalist India to a degenerate american college campus at the peak of the hippie age (at fucking BERKELEY no less).

Feel bad for this curry tbh, wish things couldve turned out better for him.

“Poddar was found guilty of second-degree murder and sentenced to five years. But following an appeal, a new judge agreed to release Poddar on the condition that he be deported to India. He returned to Calcutta, married, and had a child.”
Sounds like he thugmaxed and then went back home to get laid. The way the author describes him among the degenerate boomers reminds me of an incel going to college. He witnessed all the relationships, but never had a chance to participate.

This is the main reason why therapy is worthless, the purpose of the mental health system isn't actually to help mentally ill people, it's for the government to assess whether they are dangerous.

the purpose of the mental health system isn't actually to help mentally ill people, it's for the government to assess whether they are dangerous.

Oof this hits hard :feelsohh:

I met Prosenjit Poddar at a charity do once. He was surprisingly down earth, and VERY funny.

the 60s were the ideal time to fuck and murder. Fuck these boomers.

“Poddar was found guilty of second-degree murder and sentenced to five years. But following an appeal, a new judge agreed to release Poddar on the condition that he be deported to India. He returned to Calcutta, married, and had a child.”
Sounds like he thugmaxed and then went back home to get laid. The way the author describes him among the degenerate boomers reminds me of an incel going to college. He witnessed all the relationships, but never had a chance to participate.
Yeah. How the fuck he got off that lightly is mystifying?

Reminds me of a lesser known guy, the yoga incel killer who went out by taking out like 2 foids then offing himself in the yoga mat

Reminds me of a lesser known guy, the yoga incel killer who went out by taking out like 2 foids then offing himself in the yoga mat
Screenshot 2019 09 23 13 20 00 1

:feelskek:

This poor man was mentally ill. Kindness and empathy can prevent tragedies.

1968 was best year

The Song of Florin:

"And so, the story continues on..."

The Expulsion:

The Wedding: