Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Proof women can NOT EVER be incel

gylo

gylo

Banned
-

2:10

"...he asked me out on a date, and eventually I said yes..."

Discounting the fact that she does seem to have a great personality given her condition, can you imagine it EVER being this easy for a below average manlet? Even losing the genetic lottery in every possible way face-wise, a woman can cruise through life only moderately inconvenienced.

Female Jay Leno being one more notch proving what we suspected.

look like that kid with balls in his chin from one punch man

She jawmogs me.

foid incel.....?????

LOL 404 ERROR

In the end vagene is vagene.

she looks like a character from a shitty CGI movie

Buried blackpill: "I EVENTUALLY said yes"

EVEN THIS WOMAN WAS HESITANT TO DATE A SUB 8

Having a vagina = Minecraft on peaceful mode

Man, I wish I had that disorder. Even with those bug eyes, I’d be getting laid pretty often.

How did men get THIS desperate? Men with no standards just fuels hypergamy.

2:10

"...he asked me out on a date, and eventually I said yes..."

Discounting the fact that she does seem to have a great personality given her condition, can you imagine it EVER being this easy for a below average manlet? Even losing the genetic lottery in every possible way face-wise, a woman can cruise through life only moderately inconvenienced.

It goes without saying but her male looks match roped a long time ago.

Female incel = can't get Chad into a long term relationship or marriage. All women can get an average or ABOVE AVERAGE guy into a long term relationship however. Women are just absurdly spoiled by life, so sometimes they complain.

In a previous post, I showed photos of many 60+ year old Jewish Women. Nobody here wanted to have sex with them. Nobody.

Last edited:
Her looks match:
B519AC4A ADF7 49A0 B215 3C00F35F8FDA

Haha! That's awesome. Life never fails to make me hate it.

In a previous post, I showed photos of about 40 Old Jewish Women. Nobody here wanted to have sex with them. Nobody.
I didn't see that thread, but I can say without hesitation that I would fuck her.

I didn't see that thread, but I can say without hesitation that I would fuck her.
I mean forty Jewish Women who were over 60.
I fixed my post, so it would be less confusing.
If you want sex with them, come to The New York Jewish Dances. They will chase you, even if you look like Frankenstein.

she looks like a character from a shitty CGI movie
"When I'm done, half of humanity will still exist. Perfectly balanced, as all things should be. I hope they remember you." -Cherubism lady

Glad I wasn't the only one to notice that.

Every woman with a facial deformity is always so happy to cockily jump at the opportunity to mention a boyfriend or husband I've noticed. More than the average I mean. They have to compensate/ cope in that way I guess.

I mean forty Jewish Women who were over 60.
I fixed my post, so it would be less confusing.
If you want sex with them, come to The New York Jewish Dances. They will chase you, even if you look like Frankenstein.
That'd be awesome. Not even kidding. ...well, it'd be awesome compared to involuntary celibacy. It'd suck for a normal guy, and it wouldn't be first choice. I'd fuck women who live in retirement homes if they'd let me. I've been to retirement homes too -- they are beyond gross and sad. Wouldn't stop me. What was I talking about?

Oh, fucking dancing old women. But I live pretty far away from New York. Thanks anyway!

How did men get THIS desperate? Men with no standards just fuels hypergamy.
It's unknown how it started exactly, but it's currently fueled by an artificially low amount of foids being in supply for the bottom 80% of men as the other foids are chasing the top 20%.

It's nothing really. Some people have fetishes for stuff like these.

God, why can't there be women that like small dicked losers and fuglies?

Well, it's reality I guess...

She jaw moggs the whole forum to oblivion. Only if there was even distribution of chiseled jaw for everyone.

And hey look "KuNfidEnCe" does work only for foids.

I noticed it as well. Prolly she was holding it out for Chad. I won't be surprised if 10 years from now some foid with same condition turns down Chad-lites.

Last edited:
I'm sorry. She is gross and disgusting. I wouldn't touch her with a ten foot pole.

Her husband looks normie to me. JFL as sub4 u can't even get foids like her. :woke:

...and why do we need proof? After this has been said well over a thousand times and makes itself clear all throughout this community?

Imagine her cosplaying as Buzz Lightyear

Water is wet.

HER COOOOMES THE CRIMSON CHIN

Femcel = Chad doesn’t like me

We must kill those who think femcels are exists.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back