Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Proof the killer is definitely not incel - his neck is too thick

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
NSFW spoiler:

1563187566871-png.842387
1563187577575-png.842388
1563187583009-png.842389
1563187597197-png.842390

Neck thickness is one of the best indicators of inceldom, as you can see from the pics above this guys neck is NFL tier and easily capable of taking multiple legit deep stab wounds, in contrast my neck hurts after only a few minutes of laying down in an uncomfortable position. Theres no way this guy is anything like us

@MSCW

His neck is nothing special, except for the scar he will now have for the rest of his life. It doesn't look completely tiny because he has a very long face which is more obvious without the emo haircut.

Last edited:
He looks incel tier tbh

His neck only looks thick in comparison to his narrow jaw

he's low iq as fuck for slicing his throat like that, motherfucker will probably end up braindead or gets a life sentence and gets his emo edgelord ass raped in prison.

Does someone here have pictures of his face?? He doesnt seem to have incel tier looks.

Damn, can’t believe he survived that tbh

He nearly decapitated himself but he still survived. :horror:

80% of this site’s userbase mogs him.. though it’s probably more. we have ‘truecels’ that put this guy to shame, and yet he ascended due to jbw and masculinity halo.

what does that say about this forum?
Judging by how everyone is saying he looks incel your 80% figure seems right ... ignoring the fact that he dresses like a faggot and speaking purely in terms of his bones and hair quality he mogs me into oblivion...I just dont understand everyone here claiming to be incel yet saying they mog him, thats volceldom if youre that good looking

28 stab wounds

80% of this site’s userbase mogs him.. though it’s probably more. we have ‘truecels’ that put this guy to shame, and yet he ascended due to jbw and masculinity halo.

what does that say about this forum?

We will ascend?

Does someone here have pictures of his face?? He doesnt seem to have incel tier looks.

Here:
kiwifarms.net/attachments/screenshot_2019-07-15-brandon-andrew-clark-yesjuliet-o-instagram-photos-and-videos-jpg.842378/

He does dress like a faggot, but women dont see that, they only see his bones and his bones are decent.

It's polite to remove your shoes before seppuku! If your inside! But he was outside so it's just more comfortable.

Decaptiation is when the head is removed from the body! Fuck! Is everyone stupid?

He does seem ugly tbh. Glasses are a loser symbol. He's very faggy looking too.

Last edited:
Here:
kiwifarms.net/attachments/screenshot_2019-07-15-brandon-andrew-clark-yesjuliet-o-instagram-photos-and-videos-jpg.842378/

He does dress like a faggot, but women dont see that, they only see his bones and his bones are decent.
True.

NSFW spoiler:

Neck thickness is one of the best indicators of inceldom, as you can see from the pics above this guys neck is NFL tier and easily capable of taking multiple legit deep stab wounds, in contrast my neck hurts after only a few minutes of laying down in an uncomfortable position. Theres no way this guy is anything like us

@MSCW
Welcome back.
People think neck theory is bullshit but it's legit.

Doesn't look more than 15 inches, poverty tier.

He looks like trash, I thought by this title his neck would be NFL tier.

hyped for the new lil peep album tbh :feelslala:

I hate having a twig neck and a big head

he's low iq as fuck for slicing his throat like that, motherfucker will probably end up braindead or gets a life sentence and gets his emo edgelord ass raped in prison.
that shit only works in movies lmao,you gotta stab at your jugular to actually kill yourself with a knife to your throat and absolutely no one uses that method.It's extremely painful and no one has the balls to actually go through with it

I just realized this guy took a picture of himself after slicing his throat.JFL thats some foid level attention whoring

decapitates me

Looks autistic, could be incel.