Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Proof that women are disgusting pieces of shit

• Thread starter Deleted member 1783
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1783

Self-banned
-
https://www.reddit.com/r/sex/comments/7l240h/condom_stuck_inside_me_for_3_months/

Tl;dr roastie gets fucked and forgets her condom in her pussy for 3 months. Even her boyfriend was vigilant enough to say something about the condom post-sex but her wasted roastie mind didn't pay attention.

hope she gets some nasty infection or std as a result, she's apparently also taken many loads with that stuck condom for the past 3 months

you ever sit back and think about how when you were a kid and how you saw girls then and now you see them as condom clogged cum dumpsters hardwired for Chad. Puberty is a mistake.

coldmachinery said:
you ever sit back and think about how when you were a kid and how you saw girls then and now you see them as condom clogged cum dumpsters hardwired for Chad. Puberty is a mistake.

The innocence of childhood. I hate getting older.

coldmachinery said:

Yes, exactly this. I saw them as innocent, pure, and cute as children. Now they're irresponsible disgusting pieces of trash. Ever notice how all the "foreign object stuck inside bodily crevice" stories are women? There was one lady with 7+ contacts in an eye socket jfc. Men are never this irresponsible.

well they certainly arent helping themselves fighting the case of not being a cum dumpster or cum deposit.....

QuantumDummy said:
coldmachinery said:
The innocence of childhood. I hate getting older.
I have a photo of me and a girl who was my best friend sitting in one of those toy jeeps with the batteries, and it breaks my heart whenever I look at it. I still remember her zipping my coat up when I was being reckless in the cold, her tightening the strings on my hat, I remember defending her, and her defending me, from bullies. I can't believe what happened to me.

soulartemis said:
coldmachinery said:
Yes, exactly this. I saw them as innocent, pure, and cute as children. Now they're irresponsible disgusting pieces of trash. Ever notice how all the "foreign object stuck inside bodily crevice" stories are women? There was one lady with 7+ contacts in an eye socket jfc. Men are never this irresponsible.
One "lady" had a tampon stuck in her pussy and had her legs amputed because of toxic shock syndrome.

coldmachinery said:
I have a photo of me and a girl who was my best friend sitting in one of those toy jeeps with the batteries, and it breaks my heart whenever I look at it. I still remember her zipping my coat up when I was being reckless in the cold, her tightening the strings on my hat, I remember defending her, and her defending me, from bullies. I can't believe what happened to me.

It really is scary. I wish life were like a movie instead. I wouldn't want to raise any kids in this world. How fast a child's innocence can be taken away, crazy and disheartening.

coldmachinery said:
One "lady" had a tampon stuck in her pussy and had her legs amputed because of toxic shock syndrome.

Good. She deserves it. But then how will she get down on her knees to suck Chad's cock?

QuantumDummy said:
coldmachinery said:

It really is scary. I wish life were like a movie instead. I wouldn't want to raise any kids in this world. How fast a child's innocence can be taken away, crazy and disheartening.
How backwards is society when compassion and fairness are childish traits

soulartemis said:
coldmachinery said:
Good. She deserves it. But then how will she get down on her knees to suck Chad's cock?
Fuck, I thought she deserved it too but a photo exists of her legs turning black, that shit has got to be horrifying.

This is fucking disgusting

[font=Roboto,]TSS is very rare.
[/font]
[font=Roboto,]Leaving tampons in is not.
[/font]
[font=Roboto,]It takes more. Here's what the science says:
[/font]

• combine poo hole and wee hole sex (fox automatically deletes posts when scientific terms are used)
  • lots of rough stuff to compromise wee hole lining
  • multiple partners to dose up on lots of bad bacteria
  • have a few STIs to overwhelm the immune system
  • eat a bad diet to lower pH and support bad bacteria
  • be chronically dehydrated to further compromise wee hole lining...illicit drugs are great for this
  • stay out late at nightclubs to further weaken immunity
[font=Roboto,]there you go....typical model's life.[/font]

:sick: :sick: :sick:

"This happened to me with a tampon. The fucker got lodged up there during drunk sex when I forgot to take it out. Cue two months later, the smell was so bad, I was terrified to go to the Dr cause I thought I had an STD. I mean you could smell it with my pants on, emanating forth. I cannot even begin to describe it. It smelled like death? One day I had a big poop and I squeezed hard and when I wiped there was a fucking green and brown tampon that smelled worse than anything I have ever experienced in my life. Truly horrific, I also was amazed I had not died and had also not realized something was inside of me for so long."

These bitches are nasty af

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back