Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Proof that total imbecile is the most based and highest iq poster on here

• Thread starter Deleted member 16390
  • Start date
Deleted member 16390

Deleted member 16390

The Man from I.N.C.E.L.
-
On Monday he had a few threads in the forefront and I never saw such high number of orbiters generated close to 3000.

His threads got deleted and immediately , orbiters dropped to 2k then settled down to the usual 1.2k to 1.5k or so within 10 minutes.

2250.jpg

@Total Imbecile You have a fan.

Thanks boyo

Tbh

@Total Imbecile thought?

Its cause my threads are genuine, being a virgin at 23 Im completely defeated, I have no energy to carefully craft my threads, I just say fuck it and fire off a bunch off stuff I have on my mind, I get warnings a lot

That thread I made yesterday with that crippled guy for example got deleted and I got a 10% warning for it

Ban incoming tbh

Thanks boyo

Its cause my threads are genuine, being a virgin at 23 Im completely defeated, I have no energy to carefully craft my threads, I just say fuck it and fire off a bunch off stuff I have on my mind, I get warnings a lot

That thread I made yesterday with that crippled guy for example got deleted and I got a 10% warning for it

Ban incoming tbh
Based tbh

Wtf is there to warn about? JFL not cool man

Based tbh

I dont know, I dont even read those warnings, they are BS tbh

Probably like cherrypicking if I had to guess

I like reading you're posts, like you said they feel genuine

Based tbh

Those threads pull in an extra 1500 orbiter bluepillers guests before they got deleted.
And 1 got over 100 responses.

I dont know, I dont even read those warnings, they are BS tbh

Probably like cherrypicking if I had to guess
A better question would be who the fuck is reporting you?? We have niggas like inkwell and kempfer who stirr up shit and most of those threads get away with murder

A better question would be who the fuck is reporting you?? We have niggas like inkwell and kempfer who stirr up shit and most of those threads get away with murder

I sus its FullTimeLoser JFL

Thanks boyo

Ban incoming tbh

Wait, what? That thread got DELETED? WTF?! WHY?

AND HOW DOES THAT SHIT GET YOU A WARNING?

On Monday he had a few threads in the forefront and I never saw such high number of orbiters generated close to 3000.

His threads got deleted and immediately , orbiters dropped to 2k then settled down to the usual 1.2k to 1.5k or so within 10 minutes.
I will admit his posts somehow grabs a lot of blueniggers.

He is based, indeed.

The fact that he wants to bang his sister is based and high iq enough for me already.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back