Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Proof that Shinji from "Neon Genesis Evangelion" was an incel

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/NGGygczwkSiv/

@AsakuraHao @Mecoja @Bianor @curryboy420 @nazianime @Chudpreet @hierophant @LomaxDelarge @autisandugly @copemaxx9002 @Zozizo @cunnylover69 @Spooky_Heejin @_meh @WacoGoesDown @Awake @lightskincel @IncelsNeverCry @BlackcelNEET

He was also kind of a basedcel

Very good anime, good plot and everything

It’s been a few years since I’ve watched eva but didn’t he at one point sleep with asuka

He was a real human being and a real hERo considering how cucked his father was.

She deserved to be ripped apart for wanting the watermelon-planting-chad so badly, I can’t believe I liked that bitch in the past.
Don’t be so hard on yourself, Asuka had daddy issues and she was young = easy for chad to have sex with.

Bro shinji has the same hand position as your pfp LMAO.

Besides, he was never an incel physically. He looked good, so the physique didn't make things too difficult for him. Not to take away from the fact that the others were still rubbish with him. Characters like him only exist to make us believe that we are not like that either because of our physique. It makes us believe that we are that way because of our personality.

Bro shinji has the same hand position as your pfp LMAO.

Besides, he was never an incel physically. He looked good, so the physique didn't make things too difficult for him. Not to take away from the fact that the others were still rubbish with him. Characters like him only exist to make us believe that we are not like that either because of our physique. It makes us believe that we are that way because of our personality.
Greynigger, I won’t read your posts until you get an avatar.

"impactful well-written story!"
shinji: I'm gonna bust a nut on my oneitis while she is on a coma!

It’s accurate to real life too - this is unquestionably incel physicality:
IMG 2447

"impactful well-written story!"
shinji: I'm gonna bust a nut on my oneitis while she is on a coma!
It was his only chance to ascend, it’s accurate.

Shinji was a total Japcel.

Shinji was cucked for not having sex with Rei.

Doesn’t he get to
repopulate the world with asuka
At the end of EoE?

I rewatched the movies a month ago and he is the most realistic and relatable character in that anime. I dont get all the hate he gets, while Asuka who is a whiny needy bitch is the most loved.

He was a real human being and a real hERo considering how cucked his father was.
No. His father was gigabased. Shinji wasnt't. He shouldnt have destroyed the paradise in the end of evangelion.

I hate Shinji for repopulating the world in the end. His father and Rei did the right thing.

Rei is by the way the ONLY relatable foid character i remember in any media. I dont think that foids like her exist in real life, but Rei was very smart and based in the anime.

I rewatched the movies a month ago and he is the most realistic and relatable character in that anime. I dont get all the hate he gets, while Asuka who is a whiny needy bitch is the most loved.
I hoped that Asuka will die in every episode i watched, but i also think that Shinji did the wrong choice in the end of evangelion, when he destroyed Rei's paradise.

when i was in high school this shit happen to me a few times a turbo normie kissing with his ltb on high school hallways

Asuka personified “daddy issues.”

@shinjipilled

Ideon mogs NGE

Asuka is white, a JB and hot. Is it a surprise she is loved ?

The fate of all turbo manlets like Shinji

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back