Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Year long poll: could a nigger pilot an Eva?

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date

Could a nigger pilot an Eva?

• Yes, a nigger could pilot an Eva.

Votes: 18 45.0%
  • No, a nigger is too dumb/ugly and chimp-like to pilot an Eva.

Votes: 22 55.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
We will find out the result of this poll next Christmas in the year 2024.

Hopefully that disgusting old bastard, Joe Biden, has been voted out of office, along with the half-curry/half-niggress Vice President, Kamala Harris, and her white Jewish husband.

Could a nigger pilot an Eva?

Nigger Rei

Nigger Asuka

Nigger Shinji

Never watched Evangelion. Is it good?

No they cant

NIGGER GANG NIGGER GANG NIGGER GANG NIGGER GANG NIGGER GANG BOUGHT 5 RACKS OF NIGGERCHAIN

vidrel

@B/W muttcel @AsakuraHao @Monocel @Mecoja @Bianor @Emba @Govid_Dorious @currybonemogger @curryboy420 @nazianime @Chudpreet @hierophant @LomaxDelarge @autisandugly @copemaxx9002 @Copexodius Maximus @Zozizo @cunnylover69 @Spooky_Heejin @_meh @WacoGoesDown @Awake @lightskincel @IncelsNeverCry @BlackcelNEET

Yes, a nigger could pilot an Eva. To do an Eva drive-by.

they should stick to playing basketball

0 attempt to be funny.

I voted no, but not because they couldn't, but rather because I can't picture Anno ever creating a black Eva pilot.

@B/W muttcel @AsakuraHao @Monocel @Mecoja @Bianor @Emba @Govid_Dorious @currybonemogger @curryboy420 @nazianime @Chudpreet @hierophant @LomaxDelarge @autisandugly @copemaxx9002 @Copexodius Maximus @Zozizo @cunnylover69 @Spooky_Heejin @_meh @WacoGoesDown @Awake @lightskincel @IncelsNeverCry @BlackcelNEET
Pilot it well? Hell to the fuck no. Pilot it at all, probably yeah if 14 year old foids can do it

@Gendocel Shinji is a cuck for not taking Rei’s virginity, a foid is only 14 once.

Idk what's an Eva is tbh

The story is good but it's poorly made imo
Yeah, and animation in some episode is great, in other episodes looks weird and unfinished. Last third is like one giant clusterfuck.

no ,fuck niggERs

An Eva project cost billions of taxpayer money - I wouldn’t want my tax dollars being spent on an Eva that was piloted by a nigger.

I mean, sure they can but, are they going to be efficient at it? that's the real question.

Never watched Evangelion. Is it good?
It’s excellent. I just watched it for the first time this year starting with the movie, and then I found all the episodes in the archive.

I mean, sure they can but, are they going to be efficient at it? that's the real question.
Imagine the embarrassment the United Nations would face if a nigger was spotted in front of a crack house or a whore house in an Eva.

It takes a strong and calm mind to have the synchronization rate needed to pilot an Eva - niggers are too emotional to sync with the system.

A hapa like Saint ER would have made an excellent Eva pilot.

ewww niggerized anime foids

there are no nigger pilots flying planes. human lives are to important to put a nigger in the cockpit.

I look at Chicago - and I think, “No, a nigger could not pilot an Eva.”

A hyper-advanced society like the one in EVA would initiate TND

@SupremeSaint

I think a niggER wouldn’t be able to control their emotions, so “no” a nigger could not pilot an Eva.

No, investors would pull their funding for the project if a nigger was allowed to pilot an Eva.