Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Proof that Satan is real. Athiests BTFO.

ControlledInsanity

ControlledInsanity

Legit NoFap World Champion AMA
★★
  1. Prolonged isolation from relationships breeds desperation
  2. Desperation is widely considered unattractive
  3. Females can detect desperation with precision that dwarfs scientific instrumentation
  4. Rejection because of desperation breeds isolation
  5. GOTO #1
is-hell-real.png

Why has god done this to me

Every time one of these cunts talks about how she doesn't like "desperate" or "needy" men I want to bludgeon them with a hammer

1. Prolonged isolation from relationships breeds desperation
  2. Desperation is widely considered unattractive
  3. Females can detect desperation with precision that dwarfs scientific instrumentation
  4. Rejection because of desperation breeds isolation
  5. GOTO #1
is-hell-real.png
Yeah you're on to it. I figured this out a long while ago and it's difficult to break. The best place to begin I think is #2. Need to develop a mentality of not giving the cunts too much credit.

Yeah you're on to it. I figured this out a long while ago and it's difficult to break. The best place to begin I think is #2. Need to develop a mentality of not giving the cunts too much credit.

If you pursue a girl because she was your only realistic option, you must never disclose the fact that your interest in her was only based on her relative accessibility to you versus other females.

If you pursue a girl because she was your only realistic option, you must never disclose the fact that your interest in her was only based on her relative accessibility to you versus other females.
Correct.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back