Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Proof That NT > Face, NTs Can’t Be Incel

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★

View: https://imgur.com/a/XiWPg7h

@HiddenUzer ’s oneitis is fucking this normie looking chink, the same type of women Elliot Rodger chased and lusted for, blonde Becky college girls while Elliot Rodger died a virgin all because he had Aspergers despite being better looking and groomed than him! :cryfeels::blackpill:
Screen-Shot-2014-05-25-at-7.49.05-PM-e1401062176511.png

INB4 Heightcopers, he’s a 5’9 manlet just like Elliot! :feelsohgod:
no hes 5'9 im 5'11

If you aren’t a sub 4 trucel uglycel as an NT, GTFO of this forum, blatantly can’t be a trucel!

Last edited:
brutal
I mog this guy facewise, heightwise and probably dickwise (dude is asian)

NTPill is the hardest to swallow

Toilet jawline mogs me extremely brutal

Congratulations on finding evidence. But I'm not gonna leave this place just because I don't have full non neuro typical mind.

wish I was 5'9

brutal

BRUH if you mog this guy facewise you can literally ASCEND :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: OVER FOR SUBHUMANCELS LIKE ME

brutal

Cope, this Asian probably dickmogs you or else she wouldn’t be his slut. :feelsrope:
@yez

@HiddenUzer ’s oneitis is fucking this normie looking chink, the same type of women Elliot Rodger chased and lusted for, blonde Becky college girls while Elliot Rodger died a virgin all because he had Aspergers! :cryfeels:

If you aren’t a sub 4 trucel uglycel as an NT, GTFO of this forum, blatantly can’t be a trucel!

>Canadian flag
>white whore
>ricecel
>likely Ontario

The memes write themselves.

@HiddenUzer ’s oneitis is fucking this normie looking chink, the same type of women Elliot Rodger chased and lusted for, blonde Becky college girls while Elliot Rodger died a virgin all because he had Aspergers despite being better looking and groomed than him ! :cryfeels::blackpill:
Screen-Shot-2014-05-25-at-7.49.05-PM-e1401062176511.png

Agreed. People shit on the NTpill all the time.

If your sub 8 and autistic. And people are aware that your autistic. You need to have some sort of local status or social circle to make up as a normie. If not, it's over.

NTpill is what took me out.

Last edited:
@Broly @Edmund_Kemper @bigantennaemay1

@Incelius Savage

True, NT mogs while autists rot. :feelsbadman:

Autistic faces are uglier than ugly NT faces

firstly, that foid is drunk af
secondly, that little asian man ain't hittin' it

Do East Asians do really well in Canada? :dafuckfeels:
also NO
even Changs are constantly at a disadvantage because of feminine and small dick stereotypes

Chang can only be alpha inside the asian bubble social circle

Nice comparison. I've seen countless examples confirming this rule. If you're short or somewhat ugly but NT there's a little bit of hope. If you're even average looking and neuroatypical or overly introverted, you have no hope.

brutal

Height > NT >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>face

But
Height + NT + Connection = Easy Life auto healing aim bot enabled

Mogs me... also NT can't save you if you're subhuman, you'll get your ticket back home before you even try if you show interest in a foid, oh and and this dude is definitely normie looking.
That’s why I said you have to be a sub 4 trucel.

I'm NT because of my work. Why didn't I ascend yet?
Looks is everything (face/height) and everything else doesn't matter. :fuk:

what sucks is oir social reflexes/brain can't ever copy a normie's! :feelsree::feelsrope::feelsrope: no training drugs, methods can help
Nothing really does help with that. Autism is a disability for a reason; it doesn't just go away. And even if it were possible to "mask," normies and foids could still tell there's something wrong with you because your facial structure gives away that you have a mental illness. Unless you want to wear a ski mask and sunglasses everywhere you go, there's no getting around that, either.

We are the way we're born, and if we're born "faulty," other people will hold it against us until the day we die. :feelsbadman:

REAL. my oneitis is dating a 5'0" crooked toothed tranny beaner and has rejected me multiple times. difference is, im autistic "hes" not

Is it true that autism can't pick up on sarcasm? Like someone's paying you backhanded compliments but you think they're sincere?

NTPILL IS THE ONLY EXPLANATION FOR NORMIES OR 4/10S GETTING GFS!!!! WHILE ST CHO (5/10 5'8) AND ST ELLIOT (6/10 5'9) DIED ALONE!!!

REAL. my oneitis is dating a 5'0" crooked toothed tranny beaner and has rejected me multiple times. difference is, im autistic "hes" not
Aren't you a youngcel? Your Onetis should be young as well then. Age might play a bigger role than NT in your case.

NTPILL IS THE ONLY EXPLANATION FOR NORMIES OR 4/10S GETTING GFS!!!! WHILE ST CHO (5/10 5'8) AND ST ELLIOT (6/10 5'9) DIED ALONE!!!
Betabuxx is a thing... :feelsseriously:

Betabuxx is a thing... :feelsseriously:
Cope, do you seriously believe every normie with a girl is rich? :feelstastyman: And no foid needs a man's money in 2022, they live on easy mode in the workplaces already and can whore themselves online.

RICED.com

Just be NT. Everything else is fine.

I'm not NT so I struggle with everything.

Cope, do you seriously believe every normie with a girl is rich? :feelstastyman: And no foid needs a man's money in 2022, they live on easy mode in the workplaces already and can whore themselves online.
You are :bluepill: then or what are you trying to imply with this?

I see what normie relationships are like every day. They are on average cold with no deep bond. There is a reason why so many normies lurk and try to make themselves feel better, by making fun of less fortunate people like us. :fuk:

Only sub 4 no one else. Others can ascend maybe :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I agree with being NT but NT being more important than face is a big cope. Face is law and the most important thing ever

Every Chad is NT
Not every NT is Chad

Every Chad has sex
Not every NT has sex

Being attractive > being confident is one of the basics of the blackpill.

Ofc you can see occurrences where an incel-tier guy can have sex bc he's NT (I knew a guy like this), it can work on several occasions.
But it would always be exceptions more than the rule.

The general rule is the height/race/face trio > being NT, and this doesn't change bc of several exceptions.

I agree with being NT but NT being more important than face is a big cope. Face is law and the most important thing ever
NT is a requirement of life, it influences everything: the only people that rope or end up as 40 year old KHHVs have been all autistcels on incel forums.

no doubt NT matters but wont change shit if you r truecel , if you can be NT and ascend you were never fucking incel to begin with you were just retarded, when you r in some small town/high school/middle school unattractive guys can ascend but after that its borderline impossible NT wont change shit playing numbers game wont do anything 0 x 1000 is still 0 looks is everything, women fucking approach Chad and they can say nothing and fuck her if you think NT is the difference maker its cope

Every Chad is NT
Not every NT is Chad

Every Chad has sex
Not every NT has sex

Being attractive > being confident is one of the basics of the blackpill.

Ofc you can see occurrences where an incel-tier guy can have sex bc he's NT (I knew a guy like this), it can work on several occasions.
But it would always be exceptions more than the rule.

The general rule is the height/race/face trio > being NT, and this doesn't change bc of several exceptions.
Tell me this, are most people here uglycels or mentalcels?

no doubt NT matters but wont change shit if you r truecel , if you can be NT and ascend you were never fucking incel to begin with you were just retarded, when you r in some small town/high school/middle school unattractive guys can ascend but after that its borderline impossible NT wont change shit playing numbers game wont do anything 0 x 1000 is still 0 looks is everything, women fucking approach Chad and they can say nothing and fuck her if you think NT is the difference maker its cope
Truly ugly people can’t be NT.