Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Neurotypicals and Friendhavers are Fakecels: Ugly = Non NT Friendless Oxytocin Deprived Loner

Environment at home and school mentally shapes you in early age. Puberty is the last chance and after that it set in stone and over. Good looking people can't be non NT or be perceived as such.

Personality traits and intelligence is mostly genetic. Being ugly doesn't exclude you from having friends, it excludes you from opposite sex relationships.

If you can't make friends, it is probably because you are socially retarded.

kys bragging failed normie friend having faggots, have to stay around these normal faggots that go to parties on the weekend while complaining about being lonely as me! @mentalcel1 :feelsrope:

people like me, after talking to me, especially men. i can be the center of attention if i put in the effort. So your whole arguments is finished right there. men want to hang out with me. i can go to a random dude on the street and get his number and set up a date on the spot.
But, even if they ok with me, women wont hang out with me. the only logical conclusion is ugly.

Real ugly trucels like me can never liked by anyone, everyone bullies and excludes us because of our looks! @ScandinaviaCel :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

You can be ugly and still have friends, I'm proof of this.

Personality traits and intelligence is mostly genetic. Being ugly doesn't exclude you from having friends, it excludes you from opposite sex relationships.

If you can't make friends, it is probably because you are socially retarded.
:bluepill::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Chad doesn’t get bullied, only ugly subhumans like me retard, face is everything, if you are ugly, everyone hates and wants you alone and dead!! :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

kys bragging failed normie friend having faggots, have to stay around these normal faggots that go to parties on the weekend while complaining about being lonely as me! @mentalcel1 :feelsrope:

Real ugly trucels like me can never liked by anyone, everyone bullies and excludes us because of our looks! @ScandinaviaCel :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Why don't you play a sport like soccer?
It is how I got my first friends.

No one is going to judge you for your looks I promise.

Rotting at home and hating the world isn't healthy for you

:bluepill::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Chad doesn’t get bullied, only ugly subhumans like me retard, face is everything, if you are ugly, everyone hates and wants you alone and dead!! :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
They don't bully you for being unattractive, idiot.

They bully you for your behaviour.

Look at Diego Maradona, short and ugly.

Do you think that he got bullied for playing soccer?

Rotting at home and hating the world isn't healthy for you
They don't bully you for being unattractive, idiot.

They bully you for your behaviour.

Look at Diego Maradona, short and ugly.

Do you think that he got bullied for playing soccer?
:soy::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
What a fucking cherrypicker and gaslighter!

I bet I found the IT infiltrator here. :feelskek::reeeeee::reeeeee:
@Incelius Savage @HighTCurryMale @Lv99_BixNood @BraincelsRefugee

Environment at home and school mentally shapes you in early age. Puberty is the last chance and after that it set in stone and over. Good looking people can't be non NT or be perceived as such.

:soy::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
What a fucking cherrypicker and gaslighter!

I bet I found the IT infiltrator here. :feelskek::reeeeee::reeeeee:
@Incelius Savage @HighTCurryMale @Lv99_BixNood @BraincelsRefugee
Draupadi Murmu would never have made president of India according to your logic.

Like this NT LARPing as incel cocksucker @Moeggels nigger is a friend haver with a vibrant social life who goes to clubs on weekends yet LARPs as an “autistic inkwell” like a faggot when in reality he is just a low tier failed normie, real non NT ugly incels dont have friends and dont go to the fucking clubs every weekend thats peak NT behavior :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Too many failed normie faggots on the forum, they’re going to post some ascension thread and brag in front of us one year later and say the :blackpill: was all in our heads!! :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I can think of many other examples

You can be ugly and still have friends, I'm proof of this.
Same. I managed to befriend someone who has a lot of friends and trough him, i was accepted in his close friends group. It was something like a miracle, since i was socially isolated for years before that

Like this NT LARPing as incel cocksucker @Moeggels nigger is a friend haver with a vibrant social life who goes to clubs on weekends yet LARPs as an “autistic inkwell” like a faggot when in reality he is just a low tier failed normie, real non NT ugly incels dont have friends and dont go to the fucking clubs every weekend thats peak NT behavior :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Not true. Shit troll is shit

Nigga you opened threads about going to the clubs and having friends STFU cocksucking failed normie or should we ask @nice_try to confirm your faggotry
There was a short period of time when I had a bit of a social life. Still much less than the average normie. And that’s gone until September when college starts again.

You are NT then
I never had friends and everyone hated me because im ugly :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: I never had even one friend never went to the club (except for gropemaxxing) TRY BEING ME YOU ARE THE MOST NT USER ON THIS FORUM:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
i am like le NT KANG of incels.is???? :feelsUnreal:

maybe get online friends?
I think its just personality too, because straight men don't care as much about how other dudes look.

I hope all LARPing fakecel failed normies here who have friends and go to clubs get #metoo’d by foid they ascended with and get thrown to prison to get their ass stretched by gay niggers :feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: fuck these coping :bluepill: posting LARPing failed normie cucks :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: go back to IT you :bluepill::soy: infiltrator failed normie cunts:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
STFU, I'm not letting foids control my life. I go out and do whatever the fuck i want.
they want you to rot inside so they don't have to accidentally look at you, big man ting. fuck that.

OP did you write that ?

You go out and humiliate yourself like a dancing monkey to get a toilet and in the end of the day you get rejected :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: no one goes to the loud overpriced dirty clubs filled with shady ass people who act like animals because they like it they all do it for one reason so if you go to the clubs, foids already are DOMINATING your life and got you BY THE BALLS, keep funding the system that DESPISES YOU and all non chad men and only want your money:society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:
youre assuming a bunch of shit. calm the fuck down.
i only dance in club, i don't buy more than 1 beer. i stay outside talking to people and friends. + i almost never go to club

Being ugly definitely won't stop you from having friends.

this is bullshit and a cope
unless you look like a monster with some deformities, being ugly wi not stop you from having friends.
Also you can be perfectly NT and ugly as fuck at the same time
Many incels have friends

He is just someone who cannot attract girls
How are you still not banned?
20220620 151835

Nvm...

Last edited:
maybe get online friends?
I think its just personality too, because straight men don't care as much about how other dudes look.
facts, if you're not acting like a dickhead, you will be able to get some friends, unless if you're locked in your moms basement and her to feed you every fucking day

this is bullshit and a cope
unless you look like a monster with some deformities, being ugly wi not stop you from having friends.
Also you can be perfectly NT and ugly as fuck at the same time
Many incels have friends

Incel does not equal autistic loner retard

He is just someone who cannot attract girls
:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously: like we haven't heard this a million times already

Infiltrator faggots really think they are doing something

Draupadi Murmu would never have made president of India according to your logic.
She is a foid idiot. They are untouchable when it comes to making fun of them or discriminating against them based on looks.

Yes it will, true non NT uglycels like me don’t have friends, all normies want us alone and dead! :feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
@ERadicator @mentalcel1

I only got two friends

Yes it will, even babies are lookist: everyone despises ugly men. :reeeeee::reeeeee:

Yes it will, even babies are lookist: everyone despises ugly men. :reeeeee::reeeeee:
im ugly as fuck nigga, still have friends.
or be friends with others like you