Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Proof that no incel is beyond redemption

NoMoreSlaving

NoMoreSlaving

Mythic
★★★★★
RYxcJmp.png

The choice is yours. I for one, will wagecuck for 12 hours a day, 7 days a week and acquire the funds for surgeries ASAP

I wish there was a fund people could donate to that would pay for surgeries for poor incels. I'd gladly donate $20 per month.

I wish there was a fund people could donate to that would pay for surgeries for poor incels. I'd gladly donate $20 per month.
Bro that's the nicest thing i heard all day, yes if we could do that ,it could work, but we need to much money for all of us.

>no incel beyond redemption
I dont see how this is the case unless you have a very specific issue in particular (recessed mandible) holding back your looks

>no incel beyond redemption
I dont see how this is the case unless you have a very specific issue in particular (recessed mandible) holding back your looks

Everyone has some specific issues with their face. Almost all of them can be corrected via surgery

You cannot correct manletism or framelettism with surgery.

Everyone has some specific issues with their face. Almost all of them can be corrected via surgery
There are a significant amount of flaws that cannot be corrected via surgery
>narrow skull
>NCT
>severe acne scars
>short height
>bad frame
>shit skin
If you have a combination of the above nothing can redeem you

If you have just one facial flaw you're not an incel in the first place. I have a badly receded chin, but fixing that alone won't make up for the plethora of facial flaws I have elsewhere. So yeah, plenty of us are beyond redemption. Asserting otherwise is blue pilled.

Is there any surgery for fucked up eye area, to specify I have mad sunken eyes

There are a significant amount of flaws that cannot be corrected via surgery
>narrow skull
>NCT
>severe acne scars
>short height
>bad frame
>shit skin
If you have a combination of the above nothing can redeem you

Narrow skull is irrelevant if you have good lower third
Canthoplasty
Laser therapy
If you're 5'5 and below then yes. Otherwise height doesn't matter as long as you have face
Similar for frame. Unless your like the bottom 1% of all framecels, it doesnt really matter AS LONG AS YOU HAVE FACE
Skin can be fixed, and again, skin is not so important that having bad skin would stop you frmo slaying if you have EYES AND JAW

I mostly need nose surgery, chin surgery, and to keep using biokinesis

"If you're 5'5 and below then yes. Otherwise height doesn't matter as long as you have face"

shortcel = volcel

Last edited:
Narrow skull is irrelevant if you have good lower third
Canthoplasty
Laser therapy
If you're 5'5 and below then yes. Otherwise height doesn't matter as long as you have face
Similar for frame. Unless your like the bottom 1% of all framecels, it doesnt really matter AS LONG AS YOU HAVE FACE
Skin can be fixed, and again, skin is not so important that having bad skin would stop you frmo slaying if you have EYES AND JAW
cantheoplasty doesn't fix severe NCT
Laser therapy doesn't fix severe pitted acne scarring
5 foot 7 is the cut off arguably but even then short height is a major attraction killer even if you have average face
Surgery doesn't take into account facial harmony, people come out looking worse and unnatural from having multiple procedures done. My point is surgery simply is not worth it unless you have specific fixable flaws, instead of just ugly all around

The choice is yours. I for one, will wagecuck for 12 hours a day, 7 days a week and acquire the funds for surgeries ASAP
High IQ.
Many idiots will always find some cope to justify their lack of actions and fear of plastic surgery. You're taking ACTION!

Even if you managed to breed you would still create incel children that would hate you for life and possibly kill you.

Chin Is overrated there is some facial flaws more important like nose or skin

Even if you managed to breed you would still create incel children that would hate you for life and possibly kill you.
In the near future, you'll be able to predict physical appearance with embryo selection.

If you get a daughter shes going to be fine because shes a female and if you get a son just take him to the surgeon aswell

cantheoplasty doesn't fix severe NCT
Laser therapy doesn't fix severe pitted acne scarring
5 foot 7 is the cut off arguably but even then short height is a major attraction killer even if you have average face
Surgery doesn't take into account facial harmony, people come out looking worse and unnatural from having multiple procedures done. My point is surgery simply is not worth it unless you have specific fixable flaws, instead of just ugly all around

Fine then, enjoy 50 years of hell on earth
I will ascend

press le fort 3 to ascend