Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Proof that my appearance is sub-human

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
★★
So I found this site that measures how symmetrical your face is:

Depending on the photo I used, I got between 47-56% -- the site calls that "you're not bad!".
I decided to try different faces. A few celebrities of course got in the 80s. I then decided to measure the faces on humanphenotypes.net, which is a site that has average faces of different ethnicities --- stereotypically ugly people such as Australian aboriginals, Inuits (eskimos), and indigenous people of the Americas all mog me, according to this analysis.

I tried something else -- I saved a Neanderthal face, and ran it through --- 46% --- I'm as ugly as a Neanderthal

not uploading a pic of my face to that (((site))) ngl

Garbage site

Used this pic

I tried with a Giga Chad and got 51%. I would say that's realistic female standards anyway

I tried with a Giga Chad and got 51%. I would say that's realistic female standards anyway
Hmm. I tried it on Meeks and he got 66%, "good looking" category. I expected he'd get an 85-90

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back