Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Proof that JBW is LAW in China. (SUICIDAL RICECELS DO NOT ENTER)

Corvus

Corvus

A homosexual cannot be revolutionary
★★★★★
“White people have better facial features. We can’t deny that. They look like the statues we used to draw in art class.”

“White people have better facial features. We can’t deny that. They look like the statues we used to draw in art class.”

Water. You could probably be the center of attention there, even if you’re elephant man tier ugly as long as you’re not asian.

Water. You could probably be the center of attention there, even if you’re elephant man tier ugly as long as you’re not asian.
I dont think so. They hate fattys

Silly inkwell, race doesn't play a role in attraction. It's not like wars have been fought over race, silly inkwell tehheeee. It's not like being a coomskin is a significant advantage when it comes to dating, employment, trustability etc. All coomskins have suffered as much as the average ethnic mang. We are all incel and we all suffer silly inkwell. Being vvhyte is actually a disadvantage, we only have access to ethnic beckys and stacys

Silly inkwell, race doesn't play a role in attraction. It's not like wars have been fought over race, silly inkwell tehheeee. It's not like being a coomskin is a significant advantage when it comes to dating, employment, trustability etc. All coomskins have suffered as much as the average ethnic mang. We are all incel and we all suffer silly inkwell. Being vvhyte is actually a disadvantage, we only have access to ethnic beckys and stacys

Just use 1 comment from 1 person theory

False. Jbe is law

Just get white monkey job to ascend theory

what is forward growth?
How forward grown your cranium is. It gives angularity, sharpness, and a strong eye area. It’s mostly why chinks are ugly

Should I Chinamaxx?

Maybe I will give it a shot eventually. Worth trying before offing myself, ngl.

Maybe I should chinamaxx as a last resort when I’m almost reaching 30.

I've seen a lot of white worshipping by gooks and this wasn't nearly that bad.

still more than chinks, do you atlst have a high nose bridge, good maxilla, or brow ridge
My maxillae are bad and brow ridge nonexistent. Don't know what 'high nose bridge' means but I have a small and narrow nose which I usually struggle to breathe through so I'm an unironic mouth breather tbh

Actually I don't know about the maxilla. Don't know what it means for them to be good tbh

My maxillae are bad and brow ridge nonexistent. Don't know what 'high nose bridge' means but I have a small and narrow nose which I usually struggle to breathe through so I'm an unironic mouth breather tbh

Actually I don't know about the maxilla. Don't know what it means for them to be good tbh
dm send profile. It means that the start of your nose is high up above your eyeballs you have a high one if at the eyeballs or lower then its low

still more than chinks, do you atlst have a high nose bridge, good maxilla, or brow ridge
I think you have to be a richfag skinnymaxxed 6+ foot nord to pull noodlewhores. They wont go for any white

I think you have to be a richfag skinnymaxxed 6+ foot nord to pull noodlewhores. They wont go for any white
In my experience thats not true. Plenty of white subhumans who easily get noodles

In my experience thats not true. Plenty of white subhumans who easily get noodles
Maybe youre right. I once saw a fatmaxxed incel with a noodlewhore at walmart; albeit she was a very ugly noodle.

Any attractive noodle ive seen has been with 6+ foot moneymaxxed chads but thats in the US so it might differ in china.

Maybe youre right. I once saw a fatmaxxed incel with a noodlewhore at walmart; albeit she was a very ugly noodle.

Any attractive noodle ive seen has been with 6+ foot moneymaxxed chads but thats in the US so it might differ in china.
can’t you just cut?

dm send profile. It means that the start of your nose is high up above your eyeballs you have a high one if at the eyeballs or lower then its low
WIll send a traced profile, ngl

Just be white Chad. Not JBW

Not really
Chuds would only have a chance with the poorest and most inhuman asian girls

How about brown men?