Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Proof that foids are stupid as fuck

I don't see anything.

The driver told her exactly this: "stop, you idiot", but she didn't listen him. She went to her own death.

Wow like she didnt realize that the bus is still moving? Her brain is like 1threaded processor (1cpu) or worse cause slower and gives incorrect data

she was thinking about one thing and thats why her subconscious nor conscious didnt warn her about moving bus. this is insane. is this how limited women are?

they never fail to disappoint me

Foids when an incel tries to talk to them on the bus........

What the heck was she doing :S

Wow like she didnt realize that the bus is still moving? Her brain is like 1threaded processor (1cpu) or worse cause slower and gives incorrect data

she was thinking about one thing and thats why her subconscious nor conscious didnt warn her about moving bus. this is insane. is this how limited women are?

There are people accusing the driver. No sane person would jump off a moving bus. The foid was probably talking to her friend/boyfriend on the bus, got angry and jumped. One of the things that I hate most is to put all the blame on a person when an accident occurs.

There are people accusing the driver. No sane person would jump off a moving bus. The foid was probably talking to her friend/boyfriend on the bus, got angry and jumped. One of the things that I hate most is to put all the blame on a person when an accident occurs.

yeah but in the same time, why would bus driver open door before stopping? thats very dangerous.maybe she instinctively saw the doors open and reacted

yeah but in the same time, why would bus driver open door before stopping? thats very dangerous.maybe she instinctively saw the doors open and reacted
This is not something new for Turkey. 90% of drivers in Turkey the same. Even the flowerpot you put in front of the window could fall off the wind and fall down, causing someone to die. If you are a conscious person, you will think that this may happen, but if you are an unconscious and uneducated person, you will not be aware of it.

What happens when an NPC short circuits.

Female stupidity knows no limits

Foids when an incel tries to talk to them on the bus........
:feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Woah wtf. I never want to get down a bus before it stops again

Goddamn, what a fucking retarded way to go.

That's what she gets for not wearing hijab.

1000 percent deserved for being an idiot

chad said "come over now!" and her FEMOID PROCESSOR activated.

I lose braincells listening to foids

Foid was daydreaming about sucking Chad's cock