Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Proof soys are sheep #2000: Believing in corona"virus" Hoax

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
I already talked about how this corona shit is a hoax and linked a few videos from flatearth banjo, and it's just so laughable that these fucking soyboys on reddit are so deathly afraid of it. I went to some cities subreddits today and it's all just watchdogging people who know this shit is a fucking joke (or atleast won't pose a threat to them, although people dead by corona=people killed by the FBI).

I love how soyboys get so riled up NOOOOOO CORONA IS REAL NOOOOOOO CORONA IS DANGEROUS like ok bro keep being a scared bitch. JFL The government is using your reaction as a test to when they take all your other freedoms away. What's next, we're gonna see U-R-AN-1D1OT next that's gonna freak everyone out to the point the NWO can just walk in?

man if such a serious virus is going on soys...Why are they making all these properly timed choreographic dance moves? Surely they got alot of time on their hands....
THIS SHITS NOT REAL LOL EVEN IF IT WAS 100% REAL ITS STILL SHIT 4% MORTALITY MAKES U GIVE UP ALL UR RIGHTS AND WATCHDOG PEOPLE WHO DONT WEAR YOUR JEW MASKS JFL JFL JFL NIGGER IN THE CONGOLESE JUNGLE IQ

Last edited:
coronavirus is overblown

a couple of old geezers died? who cares? their time was up anyways they probably had far better life than I did.

I hope it's real and my boomer dad dies choking on his own lungs. Fucking hate that cunt.

I already talked about how this corona shit is a hoax and linked a few videos from flatearth banjo, and it's just so laughable that these fucking soyboys on reddit are so deathly afraid of it. I went to some cities subreddits today and it's all just watchdogging people who know this shit is a fucking joke (or atleast won't pose a threat to them, although people dead by corona=people killed by the FBI).

I love how soyboys get so riled up NOOOOOO CORONA IS REAL NOOOOOOO CORONA IS DANGEROUS like ok bro keep being a scared bitch. JFL The government is using your reaction as a test to when they take all your other freedoms away. What's next, we're gonna see U-R-AN-1D1OT next that's gonna freak everyone out to the point the NWO can just walk in?

man if such a serious virus is going on soys...Why are they making all these properly timed choreographic dance moves? Surely they got alot of time on their hands....
THIS SHITS NOT REAL LOL EVEN IF IT WAS 100% REAL ITS STILL SHIT 4% MORTALITY MAKES U GIVE UP ALL UR RIGHTS AND WATCHDOG PEOPLE WHO DONT WEAR YOUR JEW MASKS JFL JFL JFL NIGGER IN THE CONGOLESE JUNGLE IQ

I wish the NWO was real so that normalshits would get microchip implants and get sent to FEMA camps but that shit isn't going to happen.

Legitimately a retarded thread for once.
Idiots still underestimating covid-19, even after all that's happened. Some people are just too thick-headed to accept basics.
@RemoveNormalfags
Cope. The "deaths" aren't caused by a virus, it's the NWO shooting people. (the little deaths that do come out of course).

You try to be edgy or whatever, but you just sound stupider and stupider whenever you talk about coronavirus.
Cope. You're a retard if you think corona virus is even real. It's all a setup, but at the same time you also don't think white genocide is happening (as a brown man in a white country) or you don't recognize it happening because its beneficial to you.

Jfl these are the kind of people that will be over seeing you if have to stay at a hospital.

Idiots still underestimating covid-19, even after all that's happened. Some people are just too thick-headed to accept basics.
@RemoveNormalfags
its just like a seasonal flu bro don't worry about it :feelskek:

1. Just because your whore women only get abortions and refuse to breed children doesn't mean your race is a victim of a fucking genocide.
2. If you think coronavirus isn't even a real you are a massive retard and I don't need to add anything else to that.
>mexicans expected to be a majority in the United States by 2050
>all western white nations birth rates slowing to the point of needing to let in immigrants
>Muslims contributing over 5% in western europe (excluding medeterranians) when it was literally 0-2% just ~10-20 yrs ago

My race is said to end in 2202 by the WHO (World health organization) with a finnish child, I don't see any predictions about the end of your race.

@RemoveNormalfags
And the US government is desperate over the economy tanking they're already opening things up.

Change in demographics due to immigration and change of births isn't the same thing as genocide.

What happened to the Native Americans and Aboriginals is genocide.

No one is to blame for "white genocide" except white people themselves.
>confusing whites with jews

bruh bruh bruh bruh but true that jews (Who've been planning this for 2-3 thousand years) are behind it.

Just because you have white skin doesn't mean you are white, in the same sense a nigger-white baby isn't arab.

Yep, imagine thinking that the governments of the world will take a toll on their own economy for the sake of a hoax.
Imagine thinking the governments of the world aren't all under jews that don't care and want the inhabitants to die so they can make a NWO

Nigga you mentioned the United States. Why the fuck do you care about Mexicans taking over Anerimutts :feelskek:
Cope, "Amermutt" is a jewish term used to divide the white race for easier take over.

You're either White or Mexican. "White hispanic" is just hispanic. What you call "Amermutts" are just mexicans. There's still purebred whites in America which is the basis for alot of white separatist movements however the big ones have mexicans (nick fuentes) on them for publicity because even they are too cucked to say "fuck niggers"

"I'm white I swear" XD
Don’t need to swear Mohammad. Ancestors didn’t come here on le mayflower and then Italians and this and that. It only goes back to after ww2 when my great grandparents came and settled into a homogenous white place so there’s no room for mixing.
Amerimutts are legit but they’re not called amerimutts they’re called non whites x d

The mortality rate from death/resolved cases is actually 20% It's only slightly less dangerous the MEV-1 which shut down the whole world for over a year.

Covid-19 isn't a hoax.

The mortality rate from death/resolved cases is actually 20% It's only slightly less dangerous the MEV-1 which shut down the whole world for over a year.

Covid-19 isn't a hoax.
big cope its a giga hoax. Plan of FBI and NWO to kill all of us

No it isn't. The NWO as you know it supports a strong West.
That's why all western birth rates are going down then and why whites are becoming a minority?

Do you mean a conspiracy? A hoax would mean it wasn’t real and governments were faking it

Do you mean a conspiracy? A hoax would mean it wasn’t real and governments were faking it
No a hoax. They’re faking it and corona “deaths” are just the government killing us with guns and shit

No a hoax. They’re faking it and corona “deaths” are just the government killing us with guns and shit
So the Trump administration is complicit with the Chinese, Russian and Iranian governments in conspiracy to murder citizens of their own respective countries?

How they're not wiping out every incel then? If it was a hoax they would be carrying out RX84 in the US and the rest. They probably have given the real vaccine to vips so they can't die from it rather than being a hoax.

Interesting, so is this same thing going on every country in the world pretty much?

Gawd, I wish I had those sorts of coping abilities (e.g. believing in silly conspiracy theories)

All I'm saying.

“They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.”

Gawd, I wish I had those sorts of coping abilities (e.g. believing in silly conspiracy theories)

It feels much better to believe Covid-19 is dangerous.
That's why all western birth rates are going down then and why whites are becoming a minority?

The West is being replaced with mass immigration. But Western values such as Liberal Democracy, capitalism, etc are all valued by the NWO. The Globalists want Western society to spread around the globe.

It feels much better to believe Covid-19 is dangerous.

The West is being replaced with mass immigration. But Western values such as Liberal Democracy, capitalism, etc are all valued by the NWO. The Globalists want Western society to spread around the globe.
they want them to spread for insidious purpose. They want to fuck up the world with these values. Then the true NWO will come, and it will be more totalitarian and authoritarian than any other nation in history.

Just believe in fringe altrightconspraciedtheory

I'll just leave this here.

Yes, its a hoax (meaning the virus is real but the threat of it is being way overblown) and it was war gamed out last year as another person has already said in a comment I read somewhere (either here or on youtube but probably youtube).

If NPC bozos don't wake up and soon we will ALL be living under the Jew's global Communist dictatorship which they have worked countless centuries to bring into being.
So the Trump administration is complicit with the Chinese, Russian and Iranian governments in conspiracy to murder citizens of their own respective countries?
Trump is Jew controlled as was Obama, Dubya, Bill Clinton et all before him/them.

China is Jew controlled also.

Possibly the only country NOT under Jewish control or at least not "completely" under their control "may" be Iran and even that is iffy at best.

Last edited:
At least people will see how awful globalism is, but of course GOTTA GET MUH EYE-FONE and shit so nothing will change.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back