Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy proof soy is capable of permeating the blood-brain barrier

how is there more cucktears than incels?

how is there more cucktears than incels?
you know those cartoons where there's a stall with a sign that reads "inconvenient truth", and another sign reading "comforting lie", and there's only a massive line in front of the comforting lie stall? Imagine the inconvenient truth stall is us, the comforting line stall is being a male feminist spastic, and the line is made up almost exclusively of people who aren't having any sex whatsoever. Apart from the hambeasts you have inceltears.

you know those cartoons where there's a stall with a sign that reads "inconvenient truth", and another sign reading "comforting lie", and there's only a massive line in front of the comforting line stall? Imagine the inconvenient truth stall is us, the comforting line stall is being male feminist spastic, and the line is made up almost exclusively of people who aren't having any sex whatsoever. Apart from the hambeasts you have inceltears.
that’s true but i also realized there’s more fans of baseball than there are professional baseball players. everything that has a following has more people watching than doing it i guess.

that’s true but i also realized there’s more fans of baseball than there are professional baseball players. everything that has a following has more people watching than doing it i guess.
makes sense, we are pros at not having sex
feels good to be competing in the permavirgin olympics

>I absolutely know that it's my own fault and nobody else's

of course, i mean it's not like you share this world with other people or anything. it's all on you. just bend spoons with your mind, bro.

Forget soy, the water (which 60& of our bodies are made of) is containmented with estrogen. There's no escaping the soy.

We are watching the end days of mankind.

just lol at being so cucked that you blame yourself for foids weeding you out of the genepool in favor of, to foids' mind, superior men. The closest person to himself the soycuck could possibly blame for his lack of reproductive success is his parents for conceiving him, and I blame soy cucks parents for not mercykilling their offspring too. I would attempt to find a pathetic creature to which the soycuck could be compared, but I honestly think it's one of the, if not the, lowliest and saddest existence(s) in the universe already.

Last edited:

still can't get dates, but I absolutely know that it's my own fault and nobody else's

So you were an inkwell scum and couldn't get dates, then changed your "personality" and... STILL can't get dates.
It's almost as if there was another underlying problem you weren't considering.

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

>I absolutely know that it's my own fault and nobody else's

of course, i mean it's not like you share this world with other people or anything. it's all on you. just bend spoons with your mind, bro.
These blue pilled incels / incel uncle tom’s reminds me of catholics. They have such a hard-on for self flagellation.