Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Proof pedophilia is socially acceptable if you are hot

Studiocel

Studiocel

virgin but not incel
-
In the movie Twilight, the wolves have this thing called imprinting where the wolf creates a strong bond with someone and they end up mating for life. However, Taylor Lautners character sees a fucking infant and decides to imprint on her.

View: https://youtu.be/BGRbbZAx3Zg

When you are Chad you can be a literal pedophile and women will still adore you. Millions of women saw this and saw no problem with it. Now imagine an incel or indian playing the same role.

Mr. Ballen - Bio, Family, Trivia | Famous Birthdays

Ghey thread tbhngldedsrs
:feelsjuice:

I won't click on it but blackpill

>incel or indian

what's the difference:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I just remember that my older brother used to read twishit back in the day. I didn't because I could tell it was faggy.

It's such an awful series

It's embarrassing you know enough about this to post. I could have gone my entire life with out knowing this shit. why do you FUCKING know this and why did you share it with us and why are you deep into twilight lore? :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

Almost everything is socially acceptable for good looking men and all women.

Foids also are pedophilia.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back