Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Proof Of That I Am A Subhuman

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
Screenshot 20220621 211734 Samsung Internet

There is no retarded AI shit. 25 foids voted me at photofeeler at total and look at my rating. And of course they wrote shit comments like "Pic is blurry, just smile". It's over for me.

Last edited:
Chadify your face in photoshop and see if your smart and trustworthiness stats increase.

You know it’s ovER when “smart” is your highest score followed by “trustworthy”, literal subhuman criteria while “attractive” is almost TWICE lower than “smart”, the foids are literally telling you you look like a geek incel:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

ovER for you OP:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

did you post a random selfie? :feelswhere::society:

also have you tried getting ratings from both male and female? I am currently aquiring votes from both genders :feelzez::society:

did you post a random selfie? :feelswhere::society:

also have you tried getting ratings from both male and female? I am currently aquiring votes from both genders :feelzez::society:
I got rates from toilets only.

If I posted a picture of myself on that site, I'd prolly get rated like you or even worse.

Brutal, OP literally got destroyed by these toilets I feel so bad for my brocel:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

My score would probably be even lower, like 0.5 at best, the OP is a gigachad compared to me, ovER for OP and NEVER BEGAN FOR ME:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: FUCK YOU FOIDS I WISH YOU WILL GET RAPED BY DOGS WITH RABIES YOU SLUTS :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: YOU INCELPHOBIC WHORES YOU MEATHOLES YOU CUNTS :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: (in a video game)
I hate them

I got rates from toilets only.
I am not rated bad currently but getting votes from toilets only will probably drop at least 3 points :worryfeels::society:

how long has your selfie been up for . I get votes very slowly :feelswhat::society:

I am not rated bad currently but getting votes from toilets only will probably drop at least 3 points :worryfeels::society:

how long has your selfie been up for . I get votes very slowly :feelswhat::society:
Several months

Yeah. I'm not even exaggerating. I've noticed that when one dramatizes their problems, they seem to be fakecels. But like, in my case, it's true. Though there are people who look worse than me, but those are severely deformed. And I'm just ugly.

How do you quell it? Even the snacks my whore foid mother is buying me are not helping anymore I just keep eating more and more and becoming more obese each year:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: How do you quell your incel rage help me brocel:feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww:
I punch to my punching bag.

mogs me. i got 3.8

brutal, I'm afraid to do a test there :fuk: