Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Proof of eye color halo! Blue/light green eyes >>> height and jaw for ethnic foids!

Buzz still mogs hard

I HAVE GREEN EYES LIKE AN ALIEN AND I AM STILL FUCKING 5’4 FACIALLY DEFORMED TRUCEL :feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:

I HAVE GREEN EYES LIKE AN ALIEN AND I AM STILL FUCKING 5’4 FACIALLY DEFORMED TRUCEL :feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: u mog me. why I have no green eyes :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Age? Im 5 8 and a zoomer in finland where the average zoomer is 6ft while my older brother is 6 1 and everytime it feels like im sinking when i go in a shop due to the severe height mogging :cryfeels: i wanna go ER but i have no equipment

Many Jews have green eyes
Nazicels claim we are reptilian aliens because of it but they are probably right :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
based if jews are aliens, then goyim=human

this explains alot about the jews/alien agenda like depopulating the goyim/humans to have the planet for themselves

and you know what ? people treated me like shit so im rooting for the jewish aliens:feelsLightsaber: might convert now jfl

Bones before eyes

she's noodle. they worship whites in general which is why i believe 90% of mayos here are fakecels.
They prefer white, and?

So you're saying that every white dude needs to leave his home country and go to SEA to find love or else they are fakecels. Without job, language, cultural experience, or anything else, none of it matters to you. If so then you're a fucking idiot.

imagine being white, literally worshipped because you exist.
how the fuck are there people who are white and moreover with blue eyes that exist on this forum?
you have to be literally deformed to oblivion to be considered an incel and even then you mog the average curry

moneymaxx then seamaxx
You need enough money to retire there because if you take her back to your home country then all your uniqueness will be gone and she'll get stolen from you by a white Chad.

Also lol @ "moneymaxx" as if it's such an easy thing to do. Average salary in US is 31K and most people live paycheck to paycheck. You got a high paying job you can offer to white incels? Of course you don't, let me guess you're also an unemployed neet like 3/4 of this forum

how the fuck are there people who are white and moreover with blue eyes that exist on this forum?
you have to be literally deformed to oblivion to be considered an incel and even then you mog the average curry
In the West nobody gives a fuck that you're white because everyone else is white too. Tinder in US is filled with thirsty white dudes competing for pussy and barely any of them get any matches, even white Chads find it hard nowadays. If you don't believe me then create a fake profile of the average-looking white dude and see how many matches you'll get (spoiler alert - zero)

Ignoramus idiots don't realize how competitive the dating market has got in the current age, they think that as long as you're not ugly you can get a girl. This is a bluepill shit from 90's my friend, we're way past that.

her lookmatch is posting in this forum

Age? Im 5 8 and a zoomer in finland where the average zoomer is 6ft while my older brother is 6 1 and everytime it feels like im sinking when i go in a shop due to the severe height mogging :cryfeels: i wanna go ER but i have no equipment
You don’t need equipment brocel just figure it out and make those chads and tallfags pay (in MCPE) :feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:

she's noodle. they worship whites in general which is why i believe 90% of mayos here are fakecels.
Blue eyes = instant gigachad for noodle whores.

This blue eyed omani is unironically more attractive to the average chink than any asian man is

main-qimg-f0b3f43ae72c0aa15e1745354d7b03f3-pjlq

That's the cruelist part, isn't it? Even an ugly, deformed white is still more handsome than a normie curry fucking lol

0ikvsx8qzd871

mogger beard
His beard makes him look dirty, if he shaved that and wore western clothing, he'd look good aside from his nose. But yeah, that omani has like 3+ increase in SMV just because of blue eyes.

I have blue eyes and I’m here so :dafuckfeels: I’m deformed like nobody and I’m 5’3 :feelsrope:

In the West nobody gives a fuck that you're white because everyone else is white too. Tinder in US is filled with thirsty white dudes competing for pussy and barely any of them get any matches, even white Chads find it hard nowadays. If you don't believe me then create a fake profile of the average-looking white dude and see how many matches you'll get (spoiler alert - zero)

Ignoramus idiots don't realize how competitive the dating market has got in the current age, they think that as long as you're not ugly you can get a girl. This is a bluepill shit from 90's my friend, we're way past that.
Usa is 56% white and decreasing, the number of people who are ACTUALLY white, not mutts, are people with blue/green/light eyes which are like 30% of the population.

never understood the beard=dirty belief. i dont trust clean shaven men they look like cucks to me
Nah, not clean shaven, just trimmed and groomed properly, with cheeks made clean too. There's differenc between a shaggy isis beard vs a good looking beard

Balochi Youth by Agha Waseem Ahmed
Arabic muslim man beard smiling 36429753

You can still get a noodle whore. Just make sure to abort ALL sons
Well I’m not white i am Argentinian by origin (i live in LA) so ethnic even if a little lighter than the average latino

Well I’m not white i am Argentinian by origin (i live in LA) so ethnic even if a little lighter than the average latino
If you look white, you'll be treated as white. I'm iraqi yet look white such that no one was ever racist to me ever. Lol. Even when I lived in yellow knife where like 90% of the people are european. So since you have blue eyed you can say you're British or whatever and get a noodle to fuck

If you look white, you'll be treated as white. I'm iraqi yet look white such that no one was ever racist to me ever. Lol. Even when I lived in yellow knife where like 90% of the people are european. So since you have blue eyed you can say you're British or whatever and get a noodle to fuck
so you have colored eyes ?

Well I’m really deformed but who know ? :feelsrope:

Typical noodle whore behaviour

That fat cumskin beta bitch would be poster here if he was not white

She is with him not because he has coloured eyes, but because he's white.
He's her whitu cocku:lul::lul:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back