Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Proof my personality is NOT the problem

Irishcel

Irishcel

Loneliness has followed me my whole life
★★★★★
I just had a nice fairly long convo with a girl from the Netherlands on Omegle text chat. We talked about life, our interests, everything that’s happened this year, she seemed pretty entertained and enjoyed talking to me. That’s not the first time this has happened either, one time I impressed a girl through Omegle text chat so much even said she wanted my dick. No girl irl has liked talking to me that much. So now I know that when girls can’t see my face, they like me. It’s only my looks that them off.

ITcucks wont touch this

I've had shit like this happen to me too

same as me tbh, girls always complement my personality if i ask them out they say they dont like me for some reason (ie looks)

Personality is a meme

Cucks who say we don't get sex because we post on muh toxic misogynistic forums are mentally slow
I never knew people IRL could magically detect that I anonymously post on one of the most obscure forums on the planet

What a coincidence we're all ugly and short yet apparently it's what we say on here that is why we can't get gf

Also low T beta soy if you cover your cam
That’s not the first time this has happened either, one time I impressed a girl through Omegle text chat so much even said she wanted my dick.
:chad: out

Very true and blackpilled
I am blackpilled to see that without looks, everyone is out to kill you whenever they have a solid chance to get away from it.

I am blackpilled to see that without looks, everyone is out to kill you whenever they have a solid chance to get away from it.
If laws didnt exist, 99% of us would be dead. Thats how much normie NPCs hate us

Relationships are chad only. Low inhib mogs me at omegle

If laws didnt exist, 99% of us would be dead. Thats how much normie NPCs hate us
I put a baseball bat right next to my bed when I sleep.

Shit I meant to say only my looks that TURN them off. Damn
Cucks who say we don't get sex because we post on muh toxic misogynistic forums are mentally slow

Also low T beta soy if you cover your cam

:chad: out
Here’s how it happened. I was talking to some teenage foid from Texas (I’m also a teen, IT), the conversation was going pretty well, then she asked me was I circumcised, I said no, and she said she’d like to try it when I came over. I didn’t know how to respond to that, in fact I was so flustered I started giggling and had to walk around my room for a minute until I had to calm down. She ended the conversation shortly after that.

Last edited:
It was only a conversation on Omegle. Imagine my situation: having talked with hundred girls to get nudes and make them cry under fake accounts and every single of them telling me i was the most interesting (blablabla) person they ever met some without even having see my face.
No need to mention that if they did they would INSTANTLY block me or only accept me as a beta to say the list.

I am living proof that having a great personality doesn't get a girlfriend.
I have multiple hobbies.
I workout 6 days a week (30 minutes of cardio + weights)
I dress nice.

Women have TOLD me that I have an interesting personality.

I just had a nice fairly long convo with a girl from the Netherlands on Omegle text chat. We talked about life, our interests, everything that’s happened this year, she seemed pretty entertained and enjoyed talking to me. That’s not the first time this has happened either, one time I impressed a girl through Omegle text chat so much even said she wanted my dick. No girl irl has liked talking to me that much. So now I know that when girls can’t see my face, they like me. It’s only my looks that them off.
For fuck sake, it's always been about looks.

brutal
mine's both my looks AND my personality

water is wet thread.

personalities exist conceptually, it's primal attraction that pulls us to people.