Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Proof JESUS was there before the foundation of the world.

fortniteroleplayer

fortniteroleplayer

Banned
-
JESUS The WORD became man, a suffering Servant, humbled HIMSELF, and while on earth The FATHER was HIS GOD, yet it already foretold HE would ascend to The FATHER, after.

John 17:5
"And now, Father, glorify me in your presence with the glory I had with you before the world began."

oh wow loooook. The Glory JESUS shared with The FATHER before the world began. JESUS was there with the FATHER.

John 1:1-2

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made.

It's so funny when religious niggas "proof" is from the same holy book they trynna proof

"Why is Islam the best religion? -because Allah said so"
:lul::lul::lul:

fucking retard lmao

why the fuck noone stops this foid from shitpostin

It's so funny when religious niggas "proof" is from the same holy book they trynna proof

"Why is Islam the best religion? -because Allah said so"

why the fuck noone stops this foid from shitpostin

Idk, but I think this applies somehow:

"is_ranking_enabled": true,
"user_text": "\"So we\u2019ve been spending all day today changing all the utilities into my name\"\n\nAh, I see....you are kicking him out. Typical.",
"headline": "Pregnant Eva Amurri Martino Feeling 'Overwhelmed' amid Divorce, Potential Gestational Diabetes",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/pregnant-eva-amurri-martino-feeling-171508976.html",
"timestamp": "Tue Dec 31 21:32:29 UTC 2019"
},
{
"is_ranking_enabled": true,
"user_text": "You can claim anything over the Internet. Once you're in Congress and being offered enormous piles of money, behavior is often different.",
"headline": "GOP Sen. Collins says she's open to impeachment witnesses",
"url": "https://news.yahoo.com/gop-sen-collins-says-shes-180615918.html",
"timestamp": "Tue Dec 31 21:01:18 UTC 2019"
},

he is a slave to his copes mang

JESUS The WORD became man, a suffering Servant, humbled HIMSELF, and while on earth The FATHER was HIS GOD, yet it already foretold HE would ascend to The FATHER, after.

John 17:5
"And now, Father, glorify me in your presence with the glory I had with you before the world began."

oh wow loooook. The Glory JESUS shared with The FATHER before the world began. JESUS was there with the FATHER.

John 1:1-2

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made.
AMEN

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvEH8Blc58Q

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQE_0Git3W4

The NT carries over this idea of God’s eternal existence since it refers to him as the one who is, who was and who is to come, e.g. he is the God who always is:

“John to the seven churches that are in Asia: Grace to you and peace from him who is and who was and who is to come (ho on kai ho en kai ho erchomenos), and from the seven spirits who are before his throne,” Revelation 1:4
“‘I am the Alpha and the Omega,’ says the Lord God, ‘who is and who was and who is to come (ho on kai ho en kai ho erchomenos), the Almighty.’” Revelation 1:8
The Lord Jesus uses the expression I AM in the same way,

“Jesus said to them, ‘If God were your Father, you would love me, for I proceeded and came forth from God; I came not of my own accord, but he sent me… Truly, truly, I say to you, if any one keeps my word, he will never see death.’ The Jews said to him, ‘Now we know that you have a demon. Abraham died, as did the prophets; and you say, “If any one keeps my word, he will never taste death.” Are you greater than OUR father Abraham, who died? And the prophets died! Who do you claim to be?’ Jesus answered, ‘If I glorify myself, my glory is nothing; it is MY Father who glorifies me, of whom you say that he is your God. But you have not known him; I know him. If I said, I do not know him, I should be a liar like you; but I do know him and I keep his word. YOUR father Abraham rejoiced that he was to see my day; he saw it and was glad.’ The Jews then said to him, ‘You are not yet fifty years old, and have you seen Abraham?’ Jesus said to them, ‘Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham came into being/existence, I am (prin Abraam genesthai ego eimi).’ So they took up stones to throw at him; but Jesus hid himself, and went out of the temple.” John 8:42, 51-59
Here the Lord affirms his prehuman existence since he mentions that he proceeded and came forth from God. We find Jesus speaking of his Divine prehuman existence all throughout this particular Gospel:

“No one has ascended into heaven but he who descended from heaven, the Son of man.” John 3:13