Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Proof its over before it began --- research supports that women are turned on by bullies

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
★★
The guy in the video cites a study backing this. Given the fact that it appears the vast majority of incels were victims of bullying....well, it's fucking over.

It's 12 minutes long, but TL;DW : the traits school bullies have (confidence, low agreeableness, extraversion) are traits that femoids like. There's more: it turns out bullies eventually become sexually successful as adults.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3qSROXwty4

The guy in the video cites a study backing this. Given the fact that it appears the vast majority of incels were victims of bullying....well, it's fucking over.

It's 12 minutes long, but TL;DW : the traits school bullies have (confidence, low agreeableness, extraversion) are traits that femoids like. There's more: it turns out bullies eventually become sexually successful as adults.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3qSROXwty4

80s and 90s films where the nerd stood up against the bully every time (completely unrealistic btw, bullies are often stronger than the people they bully, which is why they bully them in the first place) and wins the approval and affection of women might as well have been propaganda at this point tbh.

I can relate to this. I too got bullied by various Chads back at school.

Just have a look at those two studies:

Just darktriadmaxx, bro!

Never began for us incels.

Someone has to perform a research that proves bullies have wider frames and stronger jawlines+ eye area and our theory will be complete.

Someone has to perform a research that proves bullies have wider frames and stronger jawlines+ eye area and our theory will be complete.

Well, that's a huge reason why they can get away with being bullies --- wide frame, strong jawlines, etc mean higher T signals, meaning stronger/more aggressive.

They would prefer sweet Chad over bully Chad

Just darktriadmaxx, bro!

Never began for us incels.

TBH I do have one dark triad trait -- Machiavellianism, characterized by lack of emotions, low trust, callousness, cynicism, and manipulative behavior --- but I might have become that way due to so many fucking failures in my life, making me cold and cynical. The other two dark triad traits are Narcissism and Psychopathy, two traits I just really can't see myself developing.
They would prefer sweet Chad over bully Chad

Chad = high T = high likelihood of bullying behavior

TBH I do have one dark triad trait -- Machiavellianism, characterized by lack of emotions, low trust, callousness, cynicism, and manipulative behavior --- but I might have become that way due to so many fucking failures in my life, making me cold and cynical.

Brutal but accurate.

80s and 90s films where the nerd stood up against the bully every time (completely unrealistic btw, bullies are often stronger than the people they bully, which is why they bully them in the first place) and wins the approval and affection of women might as well have been propaganda at this point tbh.
You're spot on. It's completely unrealistic hollywood propaganda.

But I do like this film, because it's just so typical 1980s trash:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIZH5TKnEeg

You're spot on. It's completely unrealistic hollywood propaganda.

But I do like this film, because it's just so typical 1980s trash:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIZH5TKnEeg

Even classics like Back to the Future movies where the nerd stands up to the bully and gets the girl are little more than fantasy, but purplepilldebate redditors will blame 'excess autistic males that are delusional about how relationships work from watching too many movies' for this too.

"Roads? Where we are going, we don't need no roads"
@Emba sound familiar?

they are only turned on by chads, they are not turned on by bullies if an ugly person tried to bully someone she would still hate him and want him dead, if chad does it, it's perfectly fine to them. Anything and almost everything a chad does turns on a girl, a girl is turned on by chad by his mere existence

they are only turned on by chads, they are not turned on by bullies if an ugly person tried to bully someone she would still hate him and want him dead, if chad does it, it's perfectly fine to them. Anything and almost everything a chad does turns on a girl, a girl is turned on by chad by his mere existence
When it comes to a Chad they will be attracted to bullies. With ugly men it doesn’t matter as femoids want them dead altogether. An incel did a tinder experiment where he LARPed as chad and his bio was talking about how he molested kids. He still got many dms and a lot of holes wanted to duck him because they thought he was chad. It doesn’t matter what chad does.

Yes. Great point. I notice this pattern with female audiences and fiction: In Lord of the Rings, you almost never hear women fantasizing about the violent Orcs, who happen to be extremely ugly. In another fantasy series, Game of Thrones, women are turned on by the Dothraki, a good looking people, but far crueler than Tolkien's Orcs.

TBH I do have one dark triad trait -- Machiavellianism, characterized by lack of emotions, low trust, callousness, cynicism, and manipulative behavior --- but I might have become that way due to so many fucking failures in my life, making me cold and cynical. The other two dark triad traits are Narcissism and Psychopathy, two traits I just really can't see myself developing.
I also have a quite a few dark triad trait. My most prominent one is sadism. But this is only because of the hardships in my life. Makes me enjoy the suffering of people who have their lives on tutorial mode like stacys and chads as they are so stupid that they fail/rage quit on tutorial mode

This. That's why 50 Shades of Grey is so popular with women.

Just have a look at the main male actor (of course it's a Chad):

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEtMtNDtjnA

Now imagine for one moment if we incels tried to treat a woman like Christian Grey does it: "RAPIST!" "SEXIST!" "LOCK HIM UP ALREADY!"

Heck, the whole book/film is about arrogant Chad dominating her and it is a multi-million bestseller.
Women reading about erotic/sexual experiences with Chad makes their pussies tingle already.
They do not even need to look at one in person. Just reading about Chad's experiences is enough to get them wet. It's this fucked.

This is the only realistic way you can profit off female nature if you are an incel (imo):

You have to write a detailed book on how Chad dominates and uses women for his own pleasure and hope to land a bestseller.

Last edited:
Bullying/being evil definitely increases your SMV. Dangerous criminals in prison that do not have chad looks have gotten love letters and even gotten married while inside.

Personality matters, and a good personality for attracting women is a conventionally "bad" one.

Bullying/being evil definitely increases your SMV. Dangerous criminals in prison that do not have chad looks have gotten love letters and even gotten married while inside.

Personality matters, and a good personality for attracting women is a conventionally "bad" one.
You're right, it's called Hybristophilia.

I even did an analysis on how females rate Ted Bundy, the infamous serial killer, in case you're interested (but he is a Chad):

All of these studies are fucking COPE. EVERYTHING CHAD DOES CAN TURN ON A GIRL. He can act like a fucking beta cuck and still get his dick sucked. Jfc these studies are A WASTE OF FUCKING MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're right, it's called Hybristophilia.

I even did an analysis on how females rate Ted Bundy, the infamous serial killer, in case you're interested (but he is a Chad):
All foids are hybristoplilic
All of these studies are fucking COPE. EVERYTHING CHAD DOES CAN TURN ON A GIRL. He can act like a fucking beta cuck and still get his dick sucked. Jfc these studies are A WASTE OF FUCKING MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!
That’s true, but normie/high tier normie’s can upper SMV through dark triad maxxing.

I've argued for separate schools for boys and girls since childhood, if bullying is wanted to be reduced/ended.

Clearly the motivation behind bullying me was to impress the girls (and it worked, literally the worst bully in the class started fucking multiple girls way ahead anyone else).

Even classics like Back to the Future movies where the nerd stands up to the bully and gets the girl are little more than fantasy, but purplepilldebate redditors will blame 'excess autistic males that are delusional about how relationships work from watching too many movies' for this too.

"Roads? Where we are going, we don't need no roads"
@Emba sound familiar?
If you can drive their, so can the cops and/ or the scum! (yet another good reason to prefer bicycles!)

About nurds... Nerds always got treated like shit in the 70s-80s... Because they were seen as a "easy targets." Less dangerous than "hard targets."

It's always about "risk management" for bullies. I was in school before metal detectors became popular. Naturally i carried a big folder.

A buck 110.

Anyway i got a lot of use out of that knife! It didn't take long for people to leave me alone! That was when i went from being a victim to being a ghost.

Needless to say, i didn't get revenge or any vaginas!

Yeah, it was never a coincidence that the underdog protagonist usually looked like an Ellis Island American (implied Jewish) and the bully was almost always a tall Anglo-Nordic blonde Chad. It's the eternal resentment of nerdy Jewish script writers - who were incel tier men in high school as well.

Last edited:

High IQ

this guy gets it

once again, it's like saying playing basketball makes you tall and black

I also have a quite a few dark triad trait. My most prominent one is sadism. But this is only because of the hardships in my life. Makes me enjoy the suffering of people who have their lives on tutorial mode like stacys and chads as they are so stupid that they fail/rage quit on tutorial mode

Same

And look at all the reddit cucks who finally ascend only to have it taken away when "their" foid learns they were bullied. LMAO.

Yeah, it was never a coincidence that the underdog protagonist usually looked like an Ellis Island American (implied Jewish) and the bully was almost always a tall Anglo-Nordic blonde Chad. It's the eternal resentment of nerdy Jewish script writers - who were incel tier men in high school as well.

brutal bro
And look at all the reddit cucks who finally ascend only to have it taken away when "their" foid learns they were bullied. LMAO.
bullypill is real 2401

The reason bullying, killing, violence etc exists is because women like it so naturally the chads and higher normies of this world carry it out to get laid. Whenever someone is murdered a woman is most likely responsible for it.

the traits school bullies have (confidence, low agreeableness, extraversion) are traits that femoids like.
All copes if you're ugly
Ugly and confident: creep
Ugly and low agreeableness: asshole
Ugly and extraverted: tryhard retard

believers in foids' humanity on suicide watch

I've argued for separate schools for boys and girls since childhood, if bullying is wanted to be reduced/ended.

Clearly the motivation behind bullying me was to impress the girls (and it worked, literally the worst bully in the class started fucking multiple girls way ahead anyone else).
Nope.
I went to a boys only school and still got bullied.
Spent the ages from 11 to 16 crying.

This will only worsen the problem. If foids are left alone with each other, they will descend into Degeneracy with each others' bodies. This also leaves men out of the picture. Bullies will still seek out foids, while Incels are left with even less experience of how to talk to foids. This system, while it looks good, is actually going to make our lives worse.

Humans are evil by nature. Chad is an asshole because he can be. Its a choice. Ofc Chad could be nice but there is no reason why he should be, so he gives in to his natural instinct

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back