Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Proof I’m Shadowtheedgehog

Murder Mario

Murder Mario

I've killed more cunts than cervical cancer
-

View: https://vocaroo.com/1e1ZJBFn8W7a

So all the drooling idiots can stop calling me Adam drooling.

are you ethnic?

View: https://vocaroo.com/1e1ZJBFn8W7a

So all the drooling idiots can stop calling me Adam drooling.

View: https://voca.ro/1d2CTgBcvlm5

59EF89B1 BA5B 44B9 99FF DCEF2B5F5383

Everyone voice mogs me, I've got a retarded British accent.

Hello, Pinkwell! A fine day to you!

This was him? didn’t think he would comeback here after he was hardbanned two times
i twasnt lmao hes shadowthehedghog kek

Can someone explain what happened ?

Can someone explain what happened ?
niggas literally using AI voice to pretend @murdermario is personalityinkwell and trying to get him banned
backstabbers.is

he literally predicted this 2 days ago

niggas literally using AI voice to pretend @murdermario is personalityinkwell and trying to get him banned
backstabbers.is

No one likes him, his soul is as scarred as his face. If you had dealt with him in the past, you would like him even less.

People dont betray him because of envy, it's because he is the backstabbing piece of shit that plays victim after he gets caught

No one likes him, his soul is as scarred as his face. If you had dealt with him in the past, you would like him even less.

People dont betray him because of envy, it's because he is the backstabbing piece of shit that plays victim after he gets caught
if "backstabbing" refers to the shitcord server that he supposedly got banned
im currently asking around and @murdermario didnt do that

also dont be sneaky here. Whats in quesiton is not personalityinkwell, a completely different user nobody gives a shit about anymore.
Whats in quesiton is if @murdermario is an alt of personalityinkwell
i have yet to see any evidence for that.
as @Uggo Mongo so kindly pointed out, vocaroos can be faked, and so can discord screenshots

unless he breaks this forums rules on discord somehow, i.e. admits to being fakecel or having alt here
there is no evidence

also dont be sneaky here. Whats in quesiton is not personalityinkwell, a completely different user nobody gives a shit about anymore.
as @Uggo Mongo so kindly pointed out, vocaroos can be faked, and so can discord screenshots

unless he breaks this forums rules on discord somehow, i.e. admits to being fakecel or having alt here
there is no evidence
I've been asking around and apparently you were banned for being a literal, bona fide prolapsed anus homosexual that described in detail all the gay stuff you did with your brother and the objects you stick up your ass, and then begged to get back on here and got lucky a bleeding heart mod unbanned you.
trump-wow.gif

I've been asking around and apparently you were banned for being a literal, bona fide prolapsed anus homosexual that described in detail all the gay stuff you did with your brother and the objects you stick up your ass, and then begged to get back on here and got lucky a bleeding heart mod unbanned you.
trump-wow.gif
childish

there is no evidence
No nigger, Im talking about shit that went down in 2020. It predates your existence here graycel

No nigger, Im talking about shit that went down in 2020. It predates your existence here graycel
strawman.
again, whats in question is not the user called personalityinkwell. I dont care about that fuck. He couldve murdered someone in 2020 or fucked his own mom with a pipe wrench i dont care
whats in question is
whether that user is using murdermario as an alt
thats whats in question here
so dont distract
provide evidence or unban him

strawman.
again, whats in question is not the user called personalityinkwell. I dont care about that fuck. He couldve murdered someone in 2020 or fucked his own mom with a pipe wrench i dont care
whats in question is
so dont distract
What's your joindate again ?

strawman.
whats in question is
so dont distract
Seeing both sides of the argument they joined back in 2018 so have a better grasp of past users behaviors/actions while our combined scope of knowledge is limited to about a year. I'm going to give the benefit of the doubt to them. I only engaged because I thought it was some cringe discord drama pouring into this forum.

Seeing both sides of the argument they joined back in 2018 so have a better grasp of past users behaviors/actions while our combined scope of knowledge is limited to about a year. I'm going to give the benefit of the doubt to them. I only engaged because I thought it was some cringe discord drama pouring into this forum.
tbh ur right but it does piss me off you know. I hate all thsi petty interent drama and i wish there was more coherence. I literally laid out in my threads how the retarded male vs male infighting keeps men from having any leverage on foids but even on blackpill forums guys are just wrecking each other. So i kind of disagree with you but i also see your point. ITs os fucking annoying htough.
imma microwave some potatos now fuck
all this shit made me hungry

tbh ur right but it does piss me off you know. I hate all thsi petty interent drama and i wish there was more coherence. I literally laid out in my threads how the retarded male vs male infighting keeps men from having any leverage on foids but even on blackpill forums guys are just wrecking each other. So i kind of disagree with you but i also see your point. ITs os fucking annoying htough.
imma microwave some potatos now fuck
all this shit made me hungry
If multiple users are saying hes pinkwell especially veteran users then there's a high chance he is. The infighting aspect is cringe though.

If multiple users are saying hes pinkwell especially veteran users then there's a high chance he is.
He literally admitted it to @IceStorm in pms.

I can vouch for this; he even mocked a roped brocel @BataviaCel literally a normie thing to do.

PROOF THAT I AM THE ULTIMATE LIFE-FORM:

backstabbers.is

No, it's because Murder Mario admitted to me & other users he is Pinkwell. Why was Pinkwell originally banned? For good reasons, since, many OG users here such as @Uggo Mongo @Dregster have pointed out the issues he caused.