Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Proof Google is censoring me

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
So a few days ago I put out a video review of Super Mario Bros Wonder. In the review I dropped some blackpills about womens lower reaction time than men. Well, when the video first came out I could look up it's exact title on the Google or YouTube search engine and immediately find it, but now....

Picsart 23 10 24 18 54 10 560

Nothing comes up expect reviews from other YouTube channels that have absolutely nothing to do with my video outside being a review.

So to see if they were actually censoring me I decided to install a web browser called Yandex. It's of Russian origin and is basically Google without the censorship. Here's what I found when I looked up the title of my video on Yandex instead of Google

Picsart 23 10 24 18 54 38 930

My video. Although it's the top result Google is intentionally censoring my video from appearing on their search engines. It's something I suspected they've done for years but I never had direct evidence. Also interesting is looking up things like this on Yandex

Picsart 23 10 24 19 03 28 608

Or this...

Picsart 23 10 24 19 06 19 405

These are all things Google went out of their way to censor off their browser.

Also some extra proof Google went out of their way to censor me. Here's what happened when I looked up the exact title of an old video I made earlier this year on Zelda tears of the kingdom.

Picsart 23 10 24 18 55 30 919

Here's what happened when I look it up on Yandex

Picsart 23 10 24 18 56 24 220

As you can see my new Mario review didn't just not show up on Google because there's more popular Mario reviews; (there was far more popular Zelda reviews than mine and it still showed up) it didn't show up because a Google employee watched and blacklisted it. They also blacklisted a repost of it someone made on reddit from appearing on the web.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231024-190535.png
    Screenshot_20231024-190535.png
    158.6 KB · Views: 120
Hate that soy game

This has been standard practice for every major American tech company for many years now

This has been standard practice for every major American tech company for many years now
Yep, it's interesting how they're shadow banning instead of blatantly banning accounts. Probably to prevent alts from being created. The way getting banned from a channel during a live chat works is similar. You don't know you're banned untill you refresh chat.

Yep, it's interesting how they're shadow banning instead of blatantly banning accounts. Probably to prevent alts from being created. The way getting banned from a channel during a live chat works is similar. You don't know you're banned untill you refresh chat.
Private browser seems to work too to check for shadowban

((()))

incognito mode
Nope, not a good way of seeing if you're shadow banned. My video doesn't show up when searching it there either. Neither does the stuff on rape or women having a lower iq than men.

Nope, not a good way of seeing if you're shadow banned. My video doesn't show up when searching it there either. Neither does the stuff on rape or women having a lower iq than men.
weird

DuckDuckGo results are just as bad as Google. Yandex is the only usable search engine anymore. Every other engine gives me AI made dogshit like "Top 10 wacky facts about this" or some stupid fucking article

The algorithms are all fucked up, you literally have to use "" tag to search for exact things.

Can you post a link to your tears of a kingdom video?

The internet is dead