Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Prom is in a few weeks

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★
Some of you may know that I have plans on ruining my crush’s prom next year by tackling her in front of thousands of people on the red carpet. This year’s seniors will have their prom in a few weeks. I don’t know any of them, so I actually have no reason to go and watch.

But I’ll still go in order to prepare myself for my crush’s prom next year. I will have to get familiar with the area, make sure there aren’t lots of security and then I have to arrive early enough to get front row seats. That way, I’ll be prepared to carry out my plan next year.

I’m laughing in excitement just thinking about ruining my crush’s prom. My life will obviously be ruined. I will most likely get kicked out of my gym and everyone will despise me. Everyone in the city will know my face. But I have nothing to lose anyway. My life has no meaning anymore. So I might as well ruin my crush’s prom because she rejected me. :feelskek:

I’m gonna be honest, I’m being motivated by Joker. The way he said ’’you get what you fucking deserve’’. Those will be my words to my crush after she falls onto the ground. She will realize that rejecting me was the biggest mistake of her life. And I’ll probably laugh when the police arrests me. They will ask me if I find it funny. And I will reply, ’’I do, and I’m tired of pretending it’s not.’’ :society:

Based. You have nothing to lose but your chains.

arent u the guy who will do things on oneitis prom ? please make lifestream

another day in teens.is

But I’ll still go in order to prepare myself for my crush’s prom next year. I will have to get familiar with the area, make sure there aren’t lots of security and then I have to arrive early enough to get front row seats. That way, I’ll be prepared to carry out my plan next year.
Least obvious ER

I love not being American

I’m gonna be honest, I’m being motivated by Joker. The way he said ’’you get what you fucking deserve’’. Those will be my words to my crush after she falls onto the ground. She will realize that rejecting me was the biggest mistake of her life. And I’ll probably laugh when the police arrests me. They will ask me if I find it funny. And I will reply, ’’I do, and I’m tired of pretending it’s not.’’ :society:
u should use acid mixxed with bleach so the foid has a little reminder on u, like all foids use small meaningfull tats

Joined April first. That’s fitting

If you are incel you you don’t have “crushes”

Based, do whatever you can brocel to ruin the night for them, make sure to sperg out and make big scene lol, doesn't matter bro you are truly free now
latest

This is not really going to ruin her day you autistic retard more likely she will gain social points in her society for being a brave yass qween who defended herself from a sexual harassing inkie all the while the Jews will tie you up and send you to the gallows:feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

Or you can do something else greatER than this and entER postERity

My life will obviously be ruined. I will most likely get kicked out of my gym and everyone will despise me. Everyone in the city will know my face.
You might also get charged and arrested, reared.

Make sure to "accidentally" spit on her face

Haha based if not larp

Some of you may know that I have plans on ruining my crush’s prom next year by tackling her in front of thousands of people on the red carpet. This year’s seniors will have their prom in a few weeks. I don’t know any of them, so I actually have no reason to go and watch.

I’m laughing in excitement just thinking about ruining my crush’s prom. My life will obviously be ruined. I will most likely get kicked out of my gym and everyone will despise me. Everyone in the city will know my face. But I have nothing to lose anyway. My life has no meaning anymore. So I might as well ruin my crush’s prom because she rejected me. :feelskek:

I think it would be even better if you spilled a bunch of shit on the foids expensive dress. That would ruin it for sure.

My prom is tonight brother

You still hadnt dm d us that 18 y old stacy