Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Prom is aboustley brutal

Legendatgames174

Legendatgames174

Banned
-
Prom is the most brutal thing to ever exist, there has been 2 promos during this school year and one homecoming every time there is a dance I stay home, since i have no friends and obviously no girl would be interested in me, I stay in my room and play video games while my classmates are experiencing one of the most exciting moments in their lives that they will cherish forever and everytime I see their prom pictures with their friends I get depressed.

Missing out is brutal just LDARmaxxx

Prom is the most brutal thing to ever exist, there has been 2 promos during this school year and one homecoming every time there is a dance I stay home, since i have no friends and obviously no girl would be interested in me, I stay in my room and play video games while my classmates are experiencing one of the most exciting moments in their lives that they will cherish forever and everytime I see their prom pictures with their friends I get depressed.
kids.is

Never got to go to prom.

Yes couldn’t go to prom because no friends and no girls liked me. It’s pretty brutal, I just played video games and watched movies

What is prom ?

You know what’s even more brutal. Seeing your Chad cousins and in laws 10 years later going to prom. One even won prom king like wtf, I had to drop out because not having any friends and sitting alone at lunch ruins a soul. I still haven’t recovered from that and I’m almost 30

I am glad we don't have prom in SA schools jfl

You know what’s even more brutal. Seeing your Chad cousins and in laws 10 years later going to prom. One even won prom king like wtf, I had to drop out because not having any friends and sitting alone at lunch ruins a soul. I still haven’t recovered from that and I’m almost 30

By the way how tf did that curry sneak in?
Preprom.jpg
He looks so out of place.

You're not alone. I have two older brothers that went to prom but not me. My parents must be proud.

Thank God there is no prom culture in Brazil

INDEED man. I went to two proms this last school year, and they were both fucking miserable. First of all none of my friends went. Second of all I asked a girl and of fucking course she said no cuz muh D1 athlete muh muh muh athletic gigachad must ask her out not some ugly shriveled up piece of shit ethnic deathnic.

The second one was brutal since it was at a school I do not attend and I only went because my friend from that school kept bugging me to go.

Well of course he brought his chad friend too who is the center of attention and he took a bunch of pictures without me which is fucking brutal.