Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Prolonged Ostracism can damage the brain

Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

A life of poorer quality due to skull & bones
-

Even when being ignored briefly by strangers, with whom the individual will never have any face-to-face interaction, the negative effect is powerful and consistent. This was true even with a great variety of personalities.

People also vary in how they cope during the second stage of ostracism. Coping can mean the person tries to harder be included. For example, they may try to engage in behaviors that might foster acceptance: mimicking, complying, obeying orders, cooperating or expressing attraction.

If this tactic doesn’t work, and hope for inclusion is lost, people stop worrying about being liked and decide they just want to be noticed. In this stage, they may resort to provocative behavior and even aggression.

However, if a person has been ostracized for a long time, people can’t continue to cope with the pain and often eventually give up. This is the third stage, called resignation.

The third stage is called resignation. In some people who have been ostracized, they become less helpful and more aggressive to others in general. They also may feel an increase in anger and sadness. “Long-term ostracism can result in alienation, depression, helplessness, and feelings of unworthiness.”

Sometimes “extreme groups” (gangs and the like) can provide members with a sense of belonging, self-worth, and control, but they can also fuel narrowness, radicalism and intolerance, and perhaps a propensity toward hostility and violence toward others.

When a person feels ostracized they feel out of control, and aggressive behavior is one way to restore that control.

you're not entitled to an undamaged brain, inkwell :soy::soy::soy:

Neither are foids entitled to an undamaged body, but guess which post will get featured on IT.

Just pick yourself up by the bootstraps bro!

Cute teen girls dont owe me friendship :soy:

Being an inkwel isn't that bad sweaty

This is a very interesting article. It described me perfectly, to a T. Thank you for posting.

Believe it or not, I used to be a happy, optimistic, young man. I dreamt about going to a top college, getting a good job, having a family, etc.

I was always ostracized. So I tried being friendly and happy to be accepted. That did not work, and I became extremely aggressive for a time. Of course, that didn't work, so I just gave up on life.

So I am here now, and have joined a rather radical group of young men.

This is a very interesting article. It described me perfectly, to a T. Thank you for posting.

Believe it or not, I used to be a happy, optimistic, young man. I dreamt about going to a top college, getting a good job, having a family, etc.

I was always ostracized. So I tried being friendly and happy to be accepted. That did not work, and I became extremely aggressive for a time. Of course, that didn't work, so I just gave up on life.

same
exactly

very nice knowing people here have lived and had the same feelings as me but at the same time very sad and concerning how so many guys are getting fucked by society and stupid whores. and that number is only growing every year...

Its over for us

Welcome to I.N.C.E.L. grandpa!
---
This is one reason i like the idea of going to aa, just to feel accepted!
---
To bad that article was written by christains! Shilling for their jew-on-a-stick!

Last edited:
This article is extremely accurate, went through all these stages with the end result being giving up and accepting I'll never fit in anywhere.

Society is not entitled to Peace.

same
exactly

very nice knowing people here have lived and had the same feelings as me but at the same time very sad and concerning how so many guys are getting fucked by society and stupid whores. and that number is only growing every year...
Before I found the incel community, I would never have guessed. I was always under the impression that I am the only one. I did notice loner types, but I always assumed that I am the only one in the fucking world with these sort of experiences.

After I discovered the incels, I realized that many many many men are struggling like I am. I guess it is good to know that you are not alone. I used to think that I was the only one, but now I know that is not the case.

The only cure to the pain is a 9mm through my skull

Ostracism and bullying are the two things that I suffer and I suppose all incel suffer more aside of the sexless issue.

its part of the reason my iq is so low nowadays and i am so retarded

I wouldn´t be surprised if those soy fucks, actually said that to our faces.
Ostracism and bullying are the two things that I suffer and I suppose all incel suffer more aside of the sexless issue.
Tbh
They go together.

This article is extremely accurate, went through all these stages with the end result being giving up and accepting I'll never fit in anywhere.

Before I found the incel community, I would never have guessed. I was always under the impression that I am the only one. I did notice loner types, but I always assumed that I am the only one in the fucking world with these sort of experiences.

After I discovered the incels, I realized that many many many men are struggling like I am. I guess it is good to know that you are not alone. I used to think that I was the only one, but now I know that is not the case.
Many men man!

SocialStatus

Just stop being too ugly to hang out with bro!

So being an incel will fuck you up even more

The stages I went through and how I reacted:

Ignored by strangers: lol fuck 'em, let's see if I can talk to someone else

Ostracized: Ok, this is getting tougher, but I can do it. Maybe they like my jokes or they appreciate friendliness. I can turn this around.

Still ostracized: Fuck these cunts. I'm gonna go in more aggressively. I'mma force you to talk to me, because what else is there to do. You can't expect me to talk to a wall, so talk to me you fucking, ignorant fucks. I can still turn this to my favor.

Realizing that everything fails: Brain damage kicks in, schizophrenia, depression, psychosis kicks in. Total loss of social identity. I'm alone in this world. I need time to think. What the hell is going on?

Resignation, acceptance: I cannot be a part of this gay society. They are all against me. I need revenge. I want them to suffer. I won't play your games anymore, society. To you I'm just a freak to laugh at.

"Amen Clinics' therapists can help you deal with the pain you're facing."

no they can't, unless they are willing to date you or transfer very large amounts of money to you.

it's time to create some imaginary friends.

However, if a person has been ostracized for a long time, people can’t continue to cope with the pain and often eventually give up. This is the third stage, called resignation.