Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Projecting hate into their souls

La Grande Infamie

La Grande Infamie

Weinen In Der Sonne
★★★★
Whenever I pass by a femoid with a pet monkey or a mixed-race couple in general, I look them directly in the eyes so I can project contempt and hatred into their souls, but not once have they ever bowed their heads in shame.

What a dreadful existence. I wish we treated race-mixers like we used to treat homosexuals, don’t let them exist freely in public.

Theyre everywhere now, including tv shows
I cant even watch a show without a faggot or racemixed couple in sight
Great example is the new twd series with the 2 protagonists being a racemixed couple lmao, i was right to stop watching that garbage years back

What a dreadful existence. I wish we treated race-mixers like we used to treat homosexuals, don’t let them exist freely in public.
agreed

Theyre everywhere now, including tv shows
I cant even watch a show without a faggot or racemixed couple in sight
Great example is the new twd series with the 2 protagonists being a racemixed couple lmao, i was right to stop watching that garbage years back
Ads are the worst about it. I can’t watch five jewtube videos in a row without some negroid screeching about trash bags or whatever

my eyes are lightning that strikes death into the heart of the whore

Race mixing is a sign of a rapidly declining society. It's like the old adage "be careful what you wish for".

mutt factories