Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Project 2025 AD

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
Last edited:
Wouldn’t need an abortion if not a whore

yeah they chose some bitch that looks like a whore.

It would be funny if the dad was like "we are aborting because the baby is gonna be black, please officer"

and then the officer was like "okay, I'll tell you what, IM GONNA GIVE YOUR DAUGHTER AN ABORTION, ABORTION BASEBALLLLLLLLL" AND THEN FLUNG HIS BATON BREAKING THE SPEED OF SOUND ON HER UTERUS AND THE COP LAUGHED AT THEM AND SMASHED THEIR WINDOWS AND BEAT THEM TO DEATH

I will never forget that animation where the fetus fidgeted in pain after it's leg was violently ripped with forceps, cheers to Project 2025.

yeah they chose some bitch that looks like a whore.

It would be funny if the dad was like "we are aborting because the baby is gonna be black, please officer"

and then the officer was like "okay, I'll tell you what, IM GONNA GIVE YOUR DAUGHTER AN ABORTION, ABORTION BASEBALLLLLLLLL" AND THEN FLUNG HIS BATON BREAKING THE SPEED OF SOUND ON HER UTERUS AND THE COP LAUGHED AT THEM AND SMASHED THEIR WINDOWS AND BEAT THEM TO DEATH
All foids are whores you dimwits

Exactly, if you look at the stats 95% of abortions have an "unspecified" reason ie. foids not wanting to pay for the conquences of being a whore.

abortion is the last thing on earth that I care about

Femoids literally having meltdowns because they can’t spawnkill dyrone nigbert deshawn

I literally don’t care

Kill your kids or don’t kill your kids just stfu

abortion is the last thing on earth that I care about

Femoids literally having meltdowns because they can’t spawnkill dyrone nigbert deshawn

I literally don’t care

Kill your kids or don’t kill your kids just stfu
I just wish instead of safe abortions the only option was ABORTION BASEBALL-- they have to REALLY want it

Also if it gets banned just use your onlyfans money and fly out to some country to get one

Fucking whiney ass cunts

Last edited:
Abortion is one of the worst things out there. How you can voluntarily have your child ripped limb from limb in agony and not have a guilty conscience is beyond me. It should be shamed and be illegal. Any woman that gets a late term abortion should be locked up

REEEEE JUST LET US KILL BABIES!!! :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy: NOOO I DONT WANNA USE A CONDOM OR BIRTH CONTROL!!!

Yeeeaaahhh I’m gonna need you to cut that femoid’s head off with a chainsaw…
vNnRMxksen1cJNl3e0C9Zig4cUf.jpg

If only The Donald was actually this based.

Leftnigger propaganda is so lame

When females beg everyone to vote left so they can keep their abortion rights
https://media.tenor.com/strg_-AfSVwAAAAe/spider-man-i-missed-the-part-where-thats-my-problem.png

Sounds based, also lol on them placing that it's not paid for or pushed by any political candidate knowing goddamn well it's an election year. Another case of foids lying except this time it's a vice president. You're a fool and a cuck if you vote left

Lincoln project: fake cuckservatives run by pedos.
Project 2025: fake news propaganda to scare low IQ minorities and degenerates