Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious ProgrammerCels GTFIH now

So would I be wasting my time dedicating my remaining life trying to learn this skill? I'm completely antisocial (see my username) and want to work remote without having to deal with anybody. Am I going to have to deal with some faggot Chad or cynt Stacy in any capacity even if it's an interview? JFL if so fuck this entire concept :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: serious answers only
unfortunately i direct you to someone in exactly this scenario who has programcelled himself up to a high level, @C&UNIX however almost EVERY FUCKING MANANGER AND PERSON "MANAGING HIM HAS BEEN A LOW EFFORT LOW IQ CHAD OR STACEY AND BULLYING IS RIFE EVEN IN THIS TECHINCAL AREA.

The problem is always HR and the managers (who always have little idea how long or complicated even the most basic task programming is). unfortunately once you navigate the hell of HR you get burdeoned with the "managers" who set your work, and YOU HAVE TO INTERACT WITH THEM AT THE MINIMUM TO GET SET YOUR WORK AND TASKS FOR YOUR JOB, WITH THEM ALSO "ASSESSING HOW "GOOD" OR "BAD" YOU HAVE DONE ACCORDING TO THEIR SMALL MINDED WORLD VIEW.

This is however the same IN EVERY JOB YOU WILL EVER DO IN A COMPANY, but it is possibly marginally better as a technical person eg engineer or programmer as you will have more room as more autonomy due to the technical nature of the job and you probably being the only one who really knows how to solve the problems, than micromanaged areas where there is little expertise as everyone thinks they know everything.

again it is a lose lose as an incel its a case of losing less

ask @C&UNIX for details and his experiences

brace yourself and strap yourself in

dynamic programming raped my soul tbh

i was making mid 6 figures for FAANG. it's a good profession. but as an oldcel, my mental health fucked me over and im too dumb to code anymore. i quit and am in LDAR mode.

dynamic programming raped my soul tbh
it is worst problem type ngl. fuck the niggas who came up with this. also fuck outsourcing who made competition so high. all the curries/rice have made it too hard. before the shit was :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: easier

Learn a functional programming language like Haskell. Makes u look smort in interview. If they shit on you just ask them if they even know what a monad is

ogre. for some people, their brain is not suitable for it.
Definitely, I'll have to repeat semesters and this shit already made me want to kill myself. The faggot difficulty ramps up from 0 to 100 every week and I just can't keep up.

It's even harder than when I rolled for physics

Definitely, I'll have to repeat semesters and this shit already made me want to kill myself. The faggot difficulty ramps up from 0 to 100 every week and I just can't keep up.

It's even harder than when I rolled for physics
u just have to put in the hours and many many many hours

Yes, potentially.

I'll explain later today, hopefully.

It seems not.

Re: Interview for a programming job
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#144942456Saturday, August 30, 2014 9:24 PM CDT
Don't worry, I'm sure they'll be to build off knowledge acquired from Roblox scripting to eventually learn more about general purpose programming, hopefully. Additionally, it may teach them order, structure and time constraint improvisation.
Re: ROBLOX is trying to teach scripting to 8 year olds
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#145461946Saturday, September 06, 2014 9:45 AM CDT
Not necessarily, if the person themselves don't actually try to learn how to utilize the scripting or programming language then they won't really learn. Self-Initiative and a change of view are two key factor's in whether a person will really acquire knowledge of the language, some people simply have different methods of learning, it doesn't mean they can't learn.
Re: So I'm thinking about designing a game.
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#145758899Tuesday, September 09, 2014 10:32 PM CDT
Have you decided on a specific programming language or game creation engine yet?.
Re: does any ot know how to script ?
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#145769362Wednesday, September 10, 2014 6:42 AM CDT
Not necessarily, "Lua" can be used greatly to grasp many programming concepts, regardless of it's syntactical differences from "Non-Scripting" languages.

Oh wow.. that's pretty good actually :incel:
u need grind a shit ton for the higher paying programming jobs though just be aware. minimum 300-400 hours of extra work here or 10 hours of studying minimum outside work. U need accept a combination of working/studying 50-60 hrs a week for first 5 years. Then u can probably chill and rot if u choose ur new employers well at 20-30 hrs