Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Professor pretty much called me stupid in front of the whole class today.

• Thread starter Deleted member 17749
  • Start date
Deleted member 17749

Deleted member 17749

176cm, sub4 face, Autistic, ethnic, 24yo KDV
-
There’s this one professor I have I’m convinced who hates me for no apparent reason. I asked a question today who responded that was a stupid question refusing to answer. Yet she answers everyone’s stupid questions all the time.

Apparently she was a Stacy during her prime years which might explain why she hates me.

I’ve been considering dropping out of school and today pretty much all but confirmed I’m dropping out once the semester is over.

Brutal. Fuck that teacher

She hates you because she doesnt want to admit to herself that she has fallen deeply in love with you at first sight .
She only treats you badly because she wants to manipulate herself into forgetting you .
She into you bruh
Just escalate physically now

What was the question?

She needs to be spanked

Professor foid Stacy?. Is she good at her job?

She hates you because she doesnt want to admit to herself that she has fallen deeply in love with you at first sight .
She only treats you badly because she wants to manipulate herself into forgetting you .
She into you bruh
How do you even think of such a cope? That’s impressive (I know it’s a joke)

There’s this one professor I have I’m convinced who hates me for no apparent reason. I asked a question today who responded that was a stupid question refusing to answer. Yet she answers everyone’s stupid questions all the time.

Apparently she was a Stacy during her prime years which might explain why she hates me.

I’ve been considering dropping out of school and today pretty much all but confirmed I’m dropping out once the semester is over.
all women despise inferior males.next times she says something similar just tell her to go fuck herself

ive had this happen to me multiple times before

She into you bruh

Had that a couple weeks ago from my 70 year old foid professor. Foid profs are the worst.

This has happened to me several times. That's why i stopped asking any questions if i had a female teacher.

dont listen to what the insignificant bitch says, shes only trying to forget about her lack of dicks by unloading her anger on somebody like the bitch she is

dont listen to what the insignificant bitch says, shes only trying to forget about her lack of dicks by unloading her anger on somebody like the bitch she is

don't let those situations slide like that. if she calls u stupid again punch her or throw some table or chair to her face