Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Professor makes fun of an incel in class today

Omg! Thats so rude.
Tell him to cum on their faces.

reminder this is our fault, we were born ugly.

Who is to blame when that disenfranchised student goes ER on the Professor and Stacys?

For incels that go to a foid psychiatrist, think this, do you really think that your "doctor" the one you tell all your secrets and failures with women are not making fun of you with her other foids friends and her chad thundercock??

And they wonder why there are so many school shooters in america, its only funny to laught at ugly males.

Vengeance is coming for the normie scum, sooner or later.

Total ragefuel, teachers are fucking scumbags who bully kids and pick their favorites. I dont feel bad for any that die in school shootings
I love cathartic school shootings

And then people wonder why school shooters exist.

I have heard similar shit happening in Uni. Kinda glad I got kicked out before the whole Incel shit went mainstream, that would have been brutal, probably would have gotten kicked out earlier lmao.

I hate the entire boomer generation, they were handed the richest, fattest inheritance in history on a silver platter and managed to fuck it all up.

Professor was talking to a studentcel in class today and asked if any girls make eye contact or smile with him. The incel said “no but I wish they did”

There’s a Stacy that sits right next to him.

The professor looked torwards that’s stacy and told her not to look at him or the incel might get the wrong idea.

Whole class starts laughing and teeheing

HOLY SHIT I DIDNT EXPEFT THIS TYPE OF BLACKPILL. JUST A NORMAL DAY IN CLASS AND EVEN THEN UGLY MEN ARENT ALLOWED TO LIVE PEACEFULLY
I would like to hang him on the first tree.
Normies are evil.

You should complain about the teacher bullying students and get him fired/force him to apologize in class
Cuck bootlicker mindset
"I can get people in power to take away the freedoms of groups I don't like, it certainly won't backfire by causing the authorities to expand their power and fuck me over as well"
This mindset is honestly responsible for a lot of problems in modern society right now, not even politicope tier problems but just basic social problems that affect us all on a daily basis. All because of cuck shit like this.

Pretencious fucks. Bully all day. Laugh at people all day. Talk behind their backs all day. Exclude certain people all day.
But when the day comes, the victim takes revenge, everybody wonders how this could've happen ...
Fuckin npcs.

Notice the doctor is a Stacy.
Yup, and the mangina cops living in her city harassed the poor man because she ordered them to stop him from uploading this video.

Steve Katsikaris also complained that this doctor was the sole factor which caused his wife to leave him because of the police harassment. In other words, this Stacy doctor at a feminist university forced Steve Katsikaris into becoming a tempcel. It was surprising that he didn't go postal on the bitch and the feminist campus.

Cuck bootlicker mindset
"I can get people in power to take away the freedoms of groups I don't like, it certainly won't backfire by causing the authorities to expand their power and fuck me over as well"
This mindset is honestly responsible for a lot of problems in modern society right now, not even politicope tier problems but just basic social problems that affect us all on a daily basis. All because of cuck shit like this.
Its a power tactic imho. Force people to bow to your will