Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Professional Swimmers are Chads 80% of the time

Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

A life of poorer quality due to skull & bones
-
I guess it's the combination of height, muscle strength, huge vo2 volume, high T, low bodyfat, great hgh levels.

main-qimg-5db7412d78d43e610ae51e06b98f4234

I used to be on the swim team in high school but I'm a short ricecel.

Goodlookin and tall = chad

Also their top tier frames and THICK as fuck neck. And most are 6'3+ with single digit bodyfat.

Not a Chad.

6'4+ lowbf+ thick neck+ top tier frame+ above average face = CHAD

Gigamogs me. To swim you have to be tall, muscular, semi-attractive and have a big dick because people will see your penis through the speedo and if its small you will get humiliated out of your career :feelscry:

Though the swim team back in my high school was full of skinny framelet manlets. They were more popular than me and mogged me though anyways

A Chad is somebody whose face is top-tier. He is good looking, but in the sense that he is somewhat above average. He is not Jeremy Meeks.
Also their top tier frames and THICK as fuck neck. And most are 6'3+ with single digit bodyfat.

See my response above.
Chad = face only.
Somebody who gets it. Thank you.

brutally framemogs me. imagine being that robust fuck :feelswhat:

nooo, your genetics don't matter, it's all about the personaliteehee :soy:

that retard is coping hard XD
how the fuck is he not a chad Jfl

Good height + good frame + low bf

Doritos shaped niggas lol.

You won't see black swimmers, their bone mass holds too much density in the water, they sink.

I guess it's the combination of height, muscle strength, huge vo2 volume, high T, low bodyfat, great hgh levels.

main-qimg-5db7412d78d43e610ae51e06b98f4234
In today's society, the guy in the photo is a 6, when he should really be considered a 8-9.

Don't forget almost always white and often from families money.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back