Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Professional athletes go bald because they're not allowed to take Finasteride

Pro athletic drug regulations are retarded.
A ton of athletes can't even smoke weed because they will trip a drug test.

every athlete is on a fuck ton of roids and have been since the 60s/70s

lmao

but olympic testing is stricter in the west, only

nba doesn't drug test

i say let them do roids, may the most roided up athlete win.

They still get paid for kicking a ball around.
My feet hurt so bad when I run so they're lucky.
Literally get paid for genes that made them tall and athletic.
No remorse.

This is how I look at it. I can't imagine having that kind of physical function or capacity. I work out 5 days a week and I still look like skinnyfat shit with zero muscle and zero endurance. It's always been that way for me.

Athletes are like a different species.

It ain't cheating if everyone is doing, no but really we would achieve amazing results if this was allowed

It ain't cheating if everyone is doing, no but really we would achieve amazing results if this was allowed

I have always thought this. Why restrict these guys? They already have elite genetics they just got gifted by the genetic lottery. There's already no "fairness". There's not even a concept of "fairness". I say let them roid themselves to death for everyone's entertainment.

Like I give a fuck.

This is how I look at it. I can't imagine having that kind of physical function or capacity. I work out 5 days a week and I still look like skinnyfat shit with zero muscle and zero endurance. It's always been that way for me.

Athletes are like a different species.

lol if you were on steroids you'd be jacked as fuck in a few months

answer this, why is it that tiny women who are 5' can grow arms bigger than natural male bodybuilders?

Good. Only the strong DHT resist hair lives on without FIN.

lol if you were on steroids you'd be jacked as fuck in a few months

answer this, why is it that tiny women who are 5' can grow arms bigger than natural male bodybuilders?

I've done test-e x4 months and it just causes hair loss with minimal muscle growth.

Steroids also accelerate balding
There's this documentary called "Icarus" where the former head of the Russian state-sponsored doping ring (who's now on the run) talks about PEDs in professional sports.
TL;DR: It's literally impossible to win an Olympic medal in any sport without being juiced to the gills.

There's this documentary called "Icarus" where the former head of the Russian state-sponsored doping ring (who's now on the run) talks about PEDs in professional sports.
Fake news

TL;DR: It's literally impossible to win an Olympic medal in any sport without being juiced to the gills.
This