Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Procrastinating schoolwork

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
I hate having adhd. I want As and Bs this semester but I’m in risk of failing computer science and I’m doing my project late. Fuck why am I like this I just want good grades once in my life I have not had good grades since the 6th grade. Even friends I knew who had all Fs have all As now. My grades have been stagnant for 6 fucking years. Is it too much to ask to just get honor roll for once in my fucking life. Fucking over.

That's easy mang, try krotov or irodov (like JEE aspirants) and you will become a NEET

I hate having adhd. I want As and Bs this semester but I’m in risk of failing computer science and I’m doing my project late. Fuck why am I like this I just want good grades once in my life I have not had good grades since the 6th grade. Even friends I knew who had all Fs have all As now. My grades have been stagnant for 6 fucking years. Is it too much to ask to just get honor roll for once in my fucking life. Fucking over.
ADHD is brutal. Same.