Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Problem with the average IT user

Che_Guevara

Che_Guevara

Commandante
The average incel tear user always like to generalize, they think all incels are shooters or that we are a white supermacist group [JFL]

To begin with, not ALL incels are the same, all of us have different views on different things.

The only thing I have in common with a white nationalist incel is not having a girlfriend or having sex. But it's everything and there is nothing more.

I guess many IT users are too stupid to understand this, because it doesn't fit with their nonsensical and stereotypical rhetoric that they have about incels.

The typical IT user is either a LARPing pedophile or a mentally ill train wreck.

ITs are just a bunch of pedos in disguise, they using us to cover their sex offense crimes, distracting the society to incels while keep something bad to women and children out there in the real world

They even post stuff there that has absolutely nothing to do with incels, like stuff about that Andrew Tate faggot. They are basically just using incel as a generic insult for anyone they don't like.

They even post stuff there that has absolutely nothing to do with incels, like stuff about that Andrew Tate faggot. They are basically just using incel as a generic insult for anyone they don't like.
my boyfriend likes to get rough with me, he's such an incel, tee hee :foidSoy: