Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Probation officer foid

Shit I hate height so I never do stuff like that
Yeah, it was an adrenaline pumping thrill. I’d never do it again though. It was probably the most retarded and dangerous thing I ever did

Buddy who said 'gabgsters" never said that once ok

And palbo is a cool guy

Lots of people have probation officers after crimes
Just tell us the crime, jeet. You are past the point of no return and dont lie or we will know.

Do it again pussy niga
Nah, I’ll stick to climbing trees when they need a little maintenance. I’ve done that too a few times. There’s a larch tree at our cabin, and it had around 20 dead limbs in one side that looked nasty, so when I was 13, I climbed it and cut them all off. Was probably around 20 feet high at the highest. This of course was much safer than what I did at the church though

Just tell us the crime, jeet. You are past the point of no return and dont lie or we will know.
I sealled 99.7% crystal meth :feelswhere::feelsYall::cool:

Heisengberg
:y'all:

Not true. Tell us the real crime. We’re all friends here
519b69fe9df861f5fa5972abbaddf52e28fa9bd69ea3a0de21fe13e327b01361 1

We aren't friends u are a FBI agent
FBI agents don’t make it to almost 15k posts and tell such unique and memorable stories, lol. The real FBI agents are the sleeper accounts who have been here years with no posts or very few. A greycel that just joined recently watched me. Never made a single post, never followed me to indicate friendship, just went straight to watching me, and there isn’t anything I can do about it. It’s honestly creepy af

FBI agents don’t make it to almost 15k posts and tell such unique and memorable stories, lol. The real FBI agents are the sleeper accounts who have been here years with no posts or very few. A greycel that just joined recently watched me. Never made a single post, never followed me to indicate friendship, just went straight to watching me, and there isn’t anything I can do about it. It’s honestly creepy af
This exactly what FBI does tho

Nick Fuentes is FBI agent they let him say stuff about Jews for years but I know who he works for and so does everyone else

In all seriousness though, the FBI could easily just access all our personal information and come right to our house if they wanted to. They’d have no reason to wait for an arranged meet up to do that if they had a reason to suspect anything. Luckily for me, I don’t do anything that could get me in trouble. I say a little mean stuff, and that’s it

I been getting that too get those FBIcells outta here

This exactly what FBI does tho
These new greycels and some of the old sleeper greys are creepy af though, for real. Like, you just joined with no posts, not following anyone to indicate friendship, and you just watch me like a fucking stalker? Something ain’t right there :worryfeels:

In all seriousness though, the FBI could easily just access all our personal information and come right to our house if they wanted to. They’d have no reason to wait for an arranged meet up to do that if they had a reason to suspect anything. Luckily for me, I don’t do anything that could get me in trouble. I say a little mean stuff, and that’s it
Dumby they catch you in the act red handed itd a thing they do for fun and to show the judge so the judge lets them do what they want next time

These new greycels and some of the old sleeper greys are creepy af though, for real. Like, you just joined with no posts, not following anyone to indicate friendship, and you just watch me like a fucking stalker? Something ain’t right there :worryfeels:
Nobody follows me

Dumby they catch you in the act red handed itd a thing they do for fun and to show the judge so the judge lets them do what they want next time
Red handed? Meeting up with someone from an online community ain’t a crime. I do nothing but have basic conversations with the users I’m friends with on here. They got nothin on me because I’m a chill guy and obey all laws except speeding sometimes because I’m a car enthusiast

Red handed? Meeting up with someone from an online community ain’t a crime. I do nothing but have basic conversations with the users I’m friends with on here. They got nothin on me because I’m a chill guy and obey all laws except speeding sometimes because I’m a car enthusiast
But what if you were a 13 year old slut then what

But what if you were a 13 year old slut then what
I don’t have to worry about that because I’m a 6’0” 155 pound guy. I’m pretty confident in the fact I’m not a foid, lmao. The real thing to watch for is that the incel user you were arranging to meet up with is actually an adult male and not some young foid larping as an incel. I highly doubt this is the case for any of the users I like the most who have 5k+ posts, as a foid is unlikely to put out such relatable and sad posts, especially that many. I doubt I’ll ever try to meet anyone from here anyway. Most of them live like 1000 miles from my state

I don’t have to worry about that because I’m a 6’0” 155 pound guy. I’m pretty confident in the fact I’m not a foid, lmao. The real thing to watch for is that the incel user you were arranging to meet up with is actually an adult male and not some young foid larping as an incel. I highly doubt this is the case for any of the users I like the most who have 5k+ posts, as a foid is unlikely to put out such relatable and sad posts, especially that many. I doubt I’ll ever try to meet anyone from here anyway. Most of them live like 1000 miles from my state
If Ur 6 foot why are u here on ugly people forum

If Ur 6 foot why are u here on ugly people forum
Does being 6 feet tall magically give me a Chad face and cure my Asperger’s that makes it impossible to even form friendships with other men in the car hobby? Didn’t think so. All it does is make me a little bit bigger than your standard incel.

I been getting that too get those FBIcells outta here
And you just joined. Strange af they would care about you if that’s true. I can see why they care about 10k+ post cels, but never thought they’d give a shit about newcomers.