Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Probably one of my favourite incel videos: why women date dumb men

I'm not buying it. Women chose those men because they are dangerous/dominating etc, and i think the PUA guys have it right (where they get it wrong is when they ignore looks, but that's a different argument i guess). Women are attracked to power only in the material, they have no conception of any invisible or conceptual reality. Indeed, they cannot understand intelligence at all, because they are not intelligent themselves. Your cleverness is completely invisible to them because they can't perceive it.

And this is the fallacy of the argument in the video, because if women are choosing "stupid" men because they think they can control them it implies women are aware of both intelligence and are intelligent themselves, which is not the case. The obnoxious retards ER hated so much will always win because those are the men who have the greatest power over material reality. It's as simple as that.

The proof of all of this is the attraction women have for criminals and murderers. Look how much female following ER has garnered after he conducted his killing spree. Women are attracted to murderers for the same reason they are attracted to the supposed "stupid" guys in the video.

Last edited:
I'm not buying it. Women chose those men because they are dangerous/dominating etc, and i think the PUA guys have it right (where they get it wrong is when they ignore looks, but that's a different argument i guess). Women are attracked to power only in the material, they have no conception of any invisible or conceptual reality. Indeed, they cannot understand intelligence at all, because they are not intelligent themselves. Your cleverness is completely invisible to them because they can't perceive it.

And this is the fallacy of the argument in the video, because if women are choosing "stupid" men because they think they can control them it implies women are aware of both intelligence and are intelligent themselves, which is not the case. The obnoxious retards ER hated so much will always win because those are the men who have the greatest power over material reality. It's as simple as that.

The proof of all of this is the attraction women have for criminals and murderers. Look how much female following ER has garnered after he conducted his killing spree. Women are attracted to murderers for the same reason they are attracted to the supposed "stupid" guys in the video.
They do date dumb/bluepilled men when it is time to Betabux though.

Those men aren't dumb though, or they wouldn't be able to Betabux (it takes intelligence to make money). But they are weaklings, which ties to my argument.

Smart and decent guys might as well ldar