Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Probably just locked some foid in a clothing store

UselessAlways

UselessAlways

Greycel
Been working at this clothing store part time which is hell and just now this blonde foid came running in while im trying to lock the store with so much fucking entitlement demanding to use the toilets which we don't even fucking have. All I want to do is go home so after waiting ten minutes I've just walked out and locked the store doors and pulled the shutters down.

Idk if she left or not before I did but the bitch is probably still in there. Probably will lose my job but fuck them.

Based if true.

lmao based, hope she pisses herself

i kekd my under wear

Based as fuck if not a LARP, tbh; though if the inside can be seen from the outside she'll probably just stand there until someone goes and gets help. Hopefully there's no way you're criminally liable if she decides to sue, right? :forcedsmile:

Let her out that’s my mommy you locked in there you faggot

Fucking kek:feelskek:. Hilarious if true and, tbh, you can just claim that you thought that she left already:feelsokman:.

Based as fuck if not a LARP, tbh; though if the inside can be seen from the outside she'll probably just stand there until someone goes and gets help. Hopefully there's no way you're criminally liable if she decides to sue, right? :forcedsmile:
Doesn't even really need to do that since she probably has a phone with her and can just call the cops to get her out.

Based if true.
lmao based, hope she pisses herself

If you did accidently lock her in there you could face some legal charges tbh

Fucking kek:feelskek:. Hilarious if true and, tbh, you can just claim that you thought that she left already:feelsokman:.

Doesn't even really need to do that since she probably has a phone with her and can just call the cops to get her out.
There's security around anyway, I'm thinking she left but I didn't check after

gigabased, put me in the screencap!

kek, keep us posted if she actually is

Lmaooooo :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm:

This post makes you legally liable though. It'll hold up in court, likely under false imprisonment.

kek, keep us posted if she actually is
Think I'm bollocked she was in there for 45 minutes and been told security found she had pissed in the changing room fucking bitch animal. Not sure what will happen next manager fucked off, well fuck.

She probably had phone and contacted some of her relatives or cops.

Legend if true.

You're up there with St Calculatorcel.

Been working at this clothing store part time which is hell and just now this blonde foid came running in while im trying to lock the store with so much fucking entitlement demanding to use the toilets which we don't even fucking have. All I want to do is go home so after waiting ten minutes I've just walked out and locked the store doors and pulled the shutters down.

Idk if she left or not before I did but the bitch is probably still in there. Probably will lose my job but fuck them.
update us

slow day
office
smith

Holy Based, even if it isn't true I got a hardy kek imagining that entitled foid foiling themselves

Time to not say too much, lawyer up & you thought she'd left when calling out & heard no response. Your store security tapes do not have audio right?

You'll lose the job but want to avoid charges.

Time to not say too much, lawyer up & you thought she'd left when calling out & heard no response. Your store security tapes do not have audio right?

You'll lose the job but want to avoid charges.
I'm almost certain they have no audio, I've been away for a few days but back in now so I'll see what happens and send an update.

It's looking like I could lose my job.

Last edited:

Unfathomably based

I'm almost certain they have no audio, I've been away for a few days but back in now so I'll see what happens and send an update.

It's looking like I could lose my job.
Based. I hope she had to go poopoo in her pants. Was there any food or water in the store?

LMAO based. Stupid bitch wasn't entitled to a toilet in the first place

Last edited:
Think I'm bollocked she was in there for 45 minutes and been told security found she had pissed in the changing room fucking bitch animal. Not sure what will happen next manager fucked off, well fuck.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: Based! Were the lights off too? Foids hate the dark when they don't have Chad to protect them.

Yes turned the lights off, wasn't pitch black but very dark
I'd very much like to be locked in a dark store with a foid overnight, I'd jangle my keys and make growling noises as I stalk my prey. She'd slip on her own piss trying to keep away from the noises.

I'll pay your bail.

I'd very much like to be locked in a dark store with a foid overnight, I'd jangle my keys and make growling noises as I stalk my prey. She'd slip on her own piss trying to keep away from the noises.
And then, intercourse.